Merrill Farm Inn
428 White Mountain Highway, North Conway, NH 03860, United States of America –
King Room with Spa Bath
Standard King Room
Historic Inn Room
Standard Room with Two Beds
Family Loft Rooms
The parlor, lobby and three guest rooms in the Inn are all part of the original home, and the kitchen and portion of the breakfast room was once the Merrill’s milk house. As their family grew, the home was remodeled and expanded.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- L. L. Bean Factory Store 1.5 miles
- Mount Washington Observatory Weather Discovery Center 1.5 miles
- Settlers Green Outlet Village 1.5 miles
- Northway Plaza Shopping Center 2.2 miles
- Banana Village Mini Golf 3.5 miles
- Kahuna Laguna 3.8 miles
- East Bowl Double 4.3 miles
- North Conway Country Club 4.4 miles
- Schouler Park 4.4 miles
- Conway Scenic Railroad 4.4 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Mount Meander 4.5 miles
- Cranmore Mountain Resort 4.5 miles
- Echo Lake - Cathedral Ledge State Park 5.2 miles
- Cathedral Ledge 5.9 miles
- Merriman State Forest 7.2 miles
- White Mountain National Forest 8.6 miles
- Attitash Mountain Resort 8.7 miles
- Story Land Amusement Park 9.5 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Johnathons Seafood Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Shaws Supermarket 1 miles
- Black Cap Grille Restaurant 1 miles
- Cranmore Mountain Mountain 5 miles
- Cranmore Mountain Ski lift 5 miles
- Portland International Jetport 46.4 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
The Barn Farm to Table
Food: American, Local
Open for: Breakfast, Dinner
4 Reasons to Choose Merrill Farm Inn
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in North Conway
Most Popular Facilities
- Picnic Area
- BBQ Facilities
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Pool Towels
- Outdoor Pool (seasonal)
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Fitness Center
- Ski Storage
Services & Extras
- Tickets to Attractions or Shows (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
- Horseback Riding Off-site (additional charge)
- Hiking (additional charge)
- Canoeing (additional charge)
- Pool Table
- Game Room
- Fishing (additional charge)
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Breakfast Options
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
- Kids' Meals (additional charge)
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Front Desk Services
- Tour Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Kids' Outdoor Play Equipment
- Board Games/Puzzles
- Daily Housekeeping
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- Vending Machine (drinks)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Family Rooms
- Non-smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
3:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Up to two children under 12 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 12 years are charged USD 10 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Merrill Farm Inn accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.