The Bostonian Boston
26 North Street, Boston, MA 02109, United States of America – Excellent location – show map – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.5/10! (score from 1313 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Boston – Excellent location – show map
You're eligible for a Genius discount at The Bostonian Boston! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Overlooking the historic Faneuil Hall and Quincy Market, this luxury downtown Boston hotel features on-site spa services and a contemporary American restaurant. Boston Common is 2,950 feet away.
The modern rooms of the Millennium Bostonian Hotel feature a 40-inch flat-screen TV, coffee maker and mini-bar. Pay-per-view movies are also available.
North 26 Restaurant & Bar at the Bostonian serves local favorites including lobster deviled eggs and New England shellfish stew. The bar offers specialty cocktails and lighter food.
Guests may also enjoy a 24-hour fitness center and concierge services.
The Millennium Bostonian is 2,300 feet from the New England Aquarium. The Boston National Historical Park is 1.1 mi away. Long Wharf (North), ferry terminal is 1,800 feet away
This is our guests' favorite part of Boston, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.5 for a two-person trip.
- Is there free parking at this propertyDue to the pandemic,the state of Mass. suspended all valet parking.There is a public city garage just across the street from the hotel.Payment is dire..Answered on 27 January 2021
- Is parking included in the hotel stay? How much can I expect parking for 1 night to be if it is not included?Due to the pandemic,the state of Mass. suspended all valet parking.There is a public city garage just across the street from the hotel.Payment is dire..Answered on 27 January 2021
- Is there lot parking?Due to the pandemic,the state of Mass. suspended all valet parking.There is a public city garage just across the street from the hotel.Payment is dire..Answered on 2 March 2021
- Is the fire place wood burning?Yes, our fireplaces are wood burning.Answered on 17 June 2020
- Does this come with a view?Standard rooms face the back of the hotel. If you would like to guarantee a view of Faneuil Hall, only our Deluxe rooms and Suites come with the view.Answered on 4 February 2021
- Still looking?
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Alarm clock
- Outdoor furniture
- Streaming service (like Netflix)
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Kids' meals
- Snack bar
- Breakfast in the room
- Parking garage
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Accessible parking
- Invoice provided
- ATM on site
- Baggage storage
- Express check-in/out
- 24-hour front desk
- Child safety socket covers
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Business centerAdditional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Wake-up service
- Car rental
- Family rooms
- Hair/Beauty salon
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wake-up service/Alarm clock
- Room service
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
- SpaAdditional charge
- Fitness center
From 3:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 12 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
The Bostonian Boston accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about The Bostonian Boston
Check-in at The Bostonian Boston is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
The Bostonian Boston is 1,000 feet from the center of Boston.
The prices at The Bostonian Boston may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Room options at The Bostonian Boston include:
The Bostonian Boston offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
Guests staying at The Bostonian Boston can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 6.9).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte