Cranmore Inn Bed and Breakfast
80 Kearsarge Street, North Conway, NH 03860, United States of America –
Excellent location – rated 9.4/10! (score from 267 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Cranmore Inn Bed and Breakfast.
Two Room Suite
Superior Queen Room with Two Queen Beds
Deluxe King Room
Superior King Room
Deluxe King Room with Fireplace
Superior Queen Room
Built in 1863, the Cranmore Inn is a family friendly Inn that will make you feel like you are staying with family and friends.
Cranmore Inn Bed and Breakfast takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info –
- Schouler Park 0.2 miles
- Mount Meander 0.2 miles
- North Conway Country Club 0.2 miles
- Conway Scenic Railroad 0.2 miles
- Cranmore Mountain Resort 0.3 miles
- Kahuna Laguna 0.7 miles
- Banana Village Mini Golf 0.9 miles
- Northway Plaza Shopping Center 2.2 miles
- Cathedral Ledge 2.3 miles
- Echo Lake - Cathedral Ledge State Park 2.3 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Merriman State Forest 2.8 miles
- Mount Washington Observatory Weather Discovery Center 2.9 miles
- L. L. Bean Factory Store 5.2 miles
- Story Land 5.2 miles
- Story Land Amusement Park 5.2 miles
- Settlers Green Outlet Village 5.3 miles
- Attitash Mountain Resort 5.6 miles
- White Mountain National Forest 7.5 miles
- White Mountain Cooking School 11.3 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Supermarket 3 miles
- Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Cafe/Bar 0.1 miles
- Market 0.2 miles
- River 1 miles
- Lake 10 miles
- Mountain 0.5 miles
- Ski lift 0.5 miles
- Portland International Jetport 49.3 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose Cranmore Inn Bed and Breakfast
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 2 languages
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- Sun Deck
- BBQ Facilities
Pool and Spa
- Pool Towels
- Outdoor Pool (seasonal)
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Ski Passes Available
Pets are not allowed.
- Horseback Riding Off-site (additional charge)
- Cycling Off-site
- Hiking Off-site
- Canoeing Off-site (additional charge)
- Game Room
- Skiing Off-site
- Fishing Off-site (additional charge)
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Front Desk Services
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- Tour Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Kids' TV Networks
- Kids' Outdoor Play Equipment
- Books, DVDs, Music for Kids
- Board Games/Puzzles
- Daily Housekeeping
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- Vending Machine (drinks)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Family Rooms
- Non-Smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
3:00 PM - 6:00 PM
7:30 AM - 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Please note that only guests 13 years of age or older are able to access the spa bath.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.