1 West Exchange Street, Providence, RI 02903, United States – Excellent location - show map
Excellent location — rated 9.2/10! (score from 1461 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
This Providence, Rhode Island hotel is connected to the Rhode Island Convention Center and Providence Place Mall. This hotel features an indoor pool and business centre.
The Omni Providence offers daily newspapers to guests. The hotel has a small gym with cardio equipment and free weights. The hotel features 25 meeting rooms.
Guest rooms at the Providence Omni feature a flat-screen TV with internet and cable access. Some rooms have a view of the State Capitol building.
Guests at the Omni can dine at the Flemings Prime Steakhouse, which serves seafood and American cuisine. The hotel also features the Centro Restaurant and Bar, which features Northern Italian cuisine.
The property is within a 5-minute walk to the Dunkin Donuts Center and Waterplace Park. T.F. Green Airport is 9.9 miles from the hotel.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.2 for a two-person trip.
Most popular facilities
ATM: Need cash? This property has an ATM machine on site.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Is there a room with a jacuzzi or big bath tub?Yes, our Luxury Presidential Suite has a whirlpool tub.Answered on 10 April 2020
- what are the restrictions/hours for the pool and area? Is the hotel next to any restaurants or local attractions ? Do you guys offer breakfast?Pool Hours: Open Daily: 5am - 11pm NO LIFEGUARD on duty. Yes, hotel is near restaurants, shopping and entertanment. The hotel offers breakfast th..Answered on 26 April 2021
- hi are their any kid/teen activities near your hotel?We have the Roger Williams Park Zoo located about 15 minutes from the hotel. It is a local favorite for young and teenage kids. Some other options ..Answered on 4 July 2021
- I would like two beds in my room.Our Deluxe, Premier and Signature rooms all can come with two Double Beds instead of one King.Answered on 10 April 2020
- What is the parking cost?Parking fees can vary from $20 - $40 per night, depending on where you park, or if you utilize our valet.Answered on 10 April 2020
- Still looking?
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
Omni on the go
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Open for: Breakfast
Most popular facilities
From 16:00 hours
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
Children aged 18 years and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Prices for cots and extra beds are not included in the total price, and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cots allowed is dependent on the option you choose. Please check your selected option for more information.
All cots and extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 21
Pets are allowed. Charges may be applicable.
When booking more than 10 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Omni Providence accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Omni Providence
Yes, this hotel has a pool. Find out the details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Omni Providence is 250 yards from the centre of Providence.
Yes, Omni Providence is popular with guests booking family stays.
Room options at Omni Providence include:
Omni Providence has 3 restaurants:
- Breakfast Dining
- Omni on the go
Omni Providence offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Fitness centre
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Fitness classes
- Personal trainer
- Swimming Pool
- Steam room
- Fitness/spa locker rooms
- Yoga classes
- Happy hour
Yes, there is a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Omni Providence on this page.
Check-in at Omni Providence is from 16:00, and check-out is until 11:00.
The prices at Omni Providence may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Omni Providence by:
- Car 30min