Sheraton Orlando North
600 North Lake Destiny Drive, Orlando, FL 32751, United States of America – Great location - show map
Located in the Maitland Center corporate community, Sheraton Orlando North is located 1,950 feet from Interstate 4 and offers on-site dining options and completely nonsmoking guest rooms.
Begin the day at the Sheraton Orlando North with a cup of coffee from the in-room coffee machine or by relaxing on the balcony. A flat-screen TV, desk, and private bathroom are also included in all rooms.
Guests can enjoy an energizing work out in the fitness center or a refreshing swim in the outdoor pool or hot tub. A business center, car hire, and meeting and banquet spaces are available.
Enjoy breakfast, lunch, and dinner at the on-site Bloom Café, located in the Orlando North Sheraton's lobby. Sample a coffee beverage from the Starbucks, or enjoy a light pub menu at 1904. An Tobar is the hotel's authentic Irish bar and restaurant.
Discover the corporate offices of AIG, Coca-Cola, and Charles Schwab, located only moments from the North Orlando Sheraton. Guests can explore nearby shopping centers like the Altamonte Mall, which is 3.1 mi away.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.4 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Does every room have a balcony?Every room does have a balcony you can step out on. Some balconies are larger than others; therefore, please make any specific requests upon check in..Answered on 8 September 2020
- Do rooms have a microwave and fridge?Every room is equipped with a small refrigerator, and microwaves are available upon request (based on availability day of arrival).Answered on 2 April 2021
- How can I get a room with hot tub in side itOne-bedroom suites have jetted tubs; there are four (4) total on property and they go fast! Enjoy!Answered on 5 August 2020
- Is your pool open?Yes, it currently is. Enjoy!Answered on 25 June 2020
- Are there balconies includedYes, every room has at least a small balcony to step out on.Answered on 30 March 2021
- Still looking?
Open for: Breakfast
Food: American, Spanish
Open for: Lunch, Dinner, Cocktail hour
This is a Proud Certified property where you can be extra sure of a welcoming stay.
- Toilet paper
- Guest bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Alarm clock
- Outdoor furniture
- Coffee machine
- Drying rack for clothing
- Happy hourAdditional charge
- Pool table
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Coffee house on site
- FruitAdditional charge
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Kid-friendly buffet
- Kids' mealsAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Breakfast in the room
- Street parking
- Valet parking
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Accessible parking
- ATM on site
- Baggage storage
- Express check-in/out
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Business center
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- 24-hour security
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Convenience store on site
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Wake-up service
- Car rental
- Family rooms
- Ironing facilities
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wake-up service/Alarm clock
- Room service
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
- Beach chairs/Loungers
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Fitness center
From 3:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
7:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 12 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 21
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Other Sheraton Orlando North accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Guests must be present in the room for the room to be serviced by housekeeping.
Dogs must be with the guest at all times.
The property charges penalties for unattended pets and pet damages.
Effective April 13th 2018, we will begin charging for parking
- Overnight Self Parking $13
- Overnight Valet $20
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
As a result of the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has temporarily suspended its shuttle services.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Sheraton Orlando North
Yes, there's a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Sheraton Orlando North on this page.
Sheraton Orlando North is 6.2 miles from the center of Orlando.
Guests staying at Sheraton Orlando North can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 6.9).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte
- Breakfast to go
The prices at Sheraton Orlando North may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Sheraton Orlando North has 2 restaurants:
- An Tobar
- Bloom Café
Check-in at Sheraton Orlando North is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Room options at Sheraton Orlando North include:
Sheraton Orlando North offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Pool table
- Happy hour