You're eligible for a Genius discount at Portland International Guesthouse! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Conveniently situated in the Northwest District district of Portland, Portland International Guesthouse is located 1.2 miles from Portland Art Museum, 1 miles from Washington Park International Rose Test Gardens and 1.2 miles from Lan Su Chinese Garden. Among the facilities at this property are a shared kitchen and a shared lounge, along with free WiFi throughout the property. Local points of interest like Portland State University and Governor Tom McCall Waterfront Park are reachable within 1.4 miles and 2.5 km, respectively.
Some rooms are equipped with a kitchen with a dishwasher, a microwave and a fridge. Guest rooms at the guest house include air conditioning and a wardrobe.
Portland Union Station is 1.2 miles from Portland International Guesthouse, while International Rose Test Garden is 0.8 miles away. The nearest airport is Portland International Airport, 11.2 miles from the accommodation.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.5 for a two-person trip.
Distance in property description is calculated using © OpenStreetMap
Most popular facilities
- Hello, I will be travelling with my little dog. Is she welcome?Good afternoon and thank you for today's email. We are unable to accommodate any pets here at the Portland International Guesthouse. Enjoy the remainder of your weekend and thanks again for touching base. All the best, TimAnswered on 31 May 2021
- I’m sorry but what is a double room? My husband and I just need a clean place to sleep- nothing fancy.Thank you for writing. Booking dot com calls our Rooms 1 and 4 (both have 1 queen and 1 single bed) "Double Rooms". Room #3 has 1 queen bed and they call it "Budget Double Room". Room 2 has 1 single bed called "Budget single room" Many thanks! TimAnswered on 31 August 2021
- Do any rooms have kitchens?Good morning and thank you for today's question. We provide our guests with milk, juice, coffee, tea, bread and cereals which can be accessed at any time in our kitchen/dining room area. None of our bedrooms have a kitchen. We hope this information is helpful as you plan your trip. Thanks.Answered on 3 August 2020
- Do you rent the entire place out and once and if so is it available August 6th-9th? Also how much would it be?Due to existing reservations, we do not rent the entire Guesthouse to one group.Answered on 12 February 2020
- Is parking freeAll parking in the neighborhood is metered running from 9am to 7pm. We have a limited number of parking permits allowing guests to park without paying at the meter or moving car. These permits are $5 per day.Answered on 2 March 2022
Most popular facilities
14:00 - 00:00
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children older than 5 years are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Cots and extra beds are not available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 21
Portland International Guesthouse accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Parties/events are not allowed
Guests must be quiet between 22:00 and 09:00.
Pets are not allowed.
The fine print
Please inform Portland International Guesthouse in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.
This property will not accommodate hen, stag or similar parties.
License number: 90348
FAQs about Portland International Guesthouse
Room options at Portland International Guesthouse include:
From the nearest airport, you can get to Portland International Guesthouse by:
- Train 50min
Portland International Guesthouse is 0.7 miles from the centre of Portland.
Portland International Guesthouse offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Temporary art galleries
Check-in at Portland International Guesthouse is from 14:00, and check-out is until 11:00.
The prices at Portland International Guesthouse may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.