Located in the Old Port district in Portland, Maine, the Portland Regency Hotel and Spa has an on-site fitness center, steam rooms, hot tubs and full service day spa.
The hotel’s restaurant, Eighteen, serves American-styled seafood dishes made from local Maine ingredients. The hotel's Armory Lounge serves pub food, beer, cocktails and wine.
Portland Regency Hotel's rooms have a flat-screen TV, free Wi-Fi, and an iPod docking station. Complimentary morning coffee is available in the lobby.
Whale-watching is available less than a mile away at the Port of Portland. The Portland Museum of Art is 13 minutes’ walk from the hotel.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.8 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
ATM: Need cash? This property has an ATM on site.
- Do you offer any rooms with garden tubs or hot tubs?Our hotel has suites that contain jacuzzi tubs. They are bookable through the hotel directly.Answered on November 20, 2019
- Is use of the sauna included in the price ?Guests of our hotel (16 years or older) have complimentary access to the Jacuzzi, sauna, steam room, and fitness studio.Answered on February 5, 2020
- Is there a refrigerator in the room?Yes, all of our rooms offer mini-refrigeratorsAnswered on December 4, 2019
- What is the parking charge?$20.00 per night valet parkingAnswered on November 20, 2019
- Do you offer in-room Jacquizz tubs?Our Regency Suite has a two person jacuzzi tub. This room type is bookable directly through the hotel.Answered on December 4, 2019
- Still looking?
Open for: Breakfast, Dinner
Most popular amenities
From 3:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
Portland Regency Hotel & Spa accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Portland Regency Hotel & Spa
Portland Regency Hotel & Spa is 1,800 feet from the center of Portland.
Portland Regency Hotel & Spa has 1 restaurant:
Check-in at Portland Regency Hotel & Spa is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Room options at Portland Regency Hotel & Spa include:
From the nearest airport, you can get to Portland Regency Hotel & Spa by:
- Car 15min
The prices at Portland Regency Hotel & Spa may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Yes, there's a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Portland Regency Hotel & Spa on this page.
Portland Regency Hotel & Spa offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Spa facilities
- Personal trainer
- Spa/Wellness packages
- Spa lounge/Relaxation area
- Locker rooms
- Steam room
- Foot bath
Guests staying at Portland Regency Hotel & Spa can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.4).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte