Portola Hotel & Spa
Two Portola Plaza, Monterey, CA 93940, United States of America – Great location - show map
|Room Selected at Check-In|
|Two Double Beds|
|King Room with Courtyard View|
|Two Double Beds with Courtyard View|
|King Room with Harbor View|
|Two Double Beds with Harbor View|
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Monterey Pines Golf Club 0.1 miles
- Golden State Theatre 0.1 miles
- Casa Serrano 0.2 miles
- Monterey Bay Whale Watching Cruises 0.2 miles
- Fisherman's Wharf 0.2 miles
- Larkin House 0.2 miles
- Stevenson House 0.3 miles
- Monterey Museum of Art 0.3 miles
- Colton Hall Museum 0.3 miles
- Presidio of Monterey Museum 0.4 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Dennis the Menace Park 0.4 miles
- Monterey Bay Aquarium 1.2 miles
- Naval Postgraduate School 1.2 miles
- Del Monte Beach 1.4 miles
- Del Monte Golf Course 2.1 miles
- Ventana Vineyards 3.6 miles
- Pebble Beach 3.6 miles
- 17-Mile Drive 3.6 miles
- Carmel Mission 4.3 miles
- Point Lobos State Reserve 5.8 miles
- Mineta San Jose International Airport 52.9 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Lunch, Dinner, Cocktail hour
Peter B's Brewpub
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
The Club Room
Open for: Breakfast
6 Reasons to Choose Portola Hotel & Spa
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 3 languages
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Monterey
Pool and Spa
- Heated Pool
- Outdoor Pool (all year)
- Outdoor Pool
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Massage (additional charge)
- Spa (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
- Snorkeling Off-site (additional charge)
- Horseback Riding Off-site (additional charge)
- Diving Off-site (additional charge)
- Cycling Off-site
- Hiking Off-site
- Canoeing Off-site (additional charge)
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
- Windsurfing Off-site (additional charge)
- Fishing Off-site (additional charge)
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Kid-Friendly Buffet
- Kids' Meals (additional charge)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
WiFi is available in all areas and costs USD 9.95 per 24 hours.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not possible) and costs USD 23 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- ATM On Site
- Baggage Storage
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Daily Housekeeping
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Paid WiFi
- Vending Machine (drinks)
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Shops (on site)
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Family Rooms
- Hair/Beauty Salon
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 4:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Up to three children under 16 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 12 years stay free of charge for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults stay free of charge for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
The Monterey Conference Center, adjacent to the Portola Hotel & Spa, is currently under renovation due to be completed in the fall of 2017. During this project, the City of Monterey will be replacing the driveway that serves as an entrance to the Portola Hotel & Spa. The property has taken extra steps to ensure a smooth arrival process for each and every guest. Please contact the property for any further details.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
100% Verified Reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 1371 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very Poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: