Located in Bar Harbor, a 13-minute walk from Town Beach, The Primrose provides accommodations with a garden, free private parking, a shared lounge and a terrace. The property is around 1.5 miles from Frenchman Bay, a 8-minute walk from Village Green and 0.6 miles from Grant Park. The property has a concierge service and free WiFi throughout the property.
Each room includes a private bathroom with a shower, free toiletries and a hairdryer. At the inn, rooms contain air conditioning and a flat-screen TV.
Breakfast is available daily, and includes buffet, Full English/Irish and American options.
Guests at The Primrose will be able to enjoy activities in and around Bar Harbor, like hiking and cycling.
Popular points of interest near the accommodation include Agamont Park, The Abbe Museum and West Street Historic District. The nearest airport is Hancock County-Bar Harbor Airport, 12 miles from The Primrose.
This is our guests' favorite part of Bar Harbor, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.6 for a two-person trip.
Distance in property description is calculated using © OpenStreetMap
- Hi, your property is wonderful! Would it be ok to bring our 3 and 5 year old kids?Hello, thank you for contacting us, and we are so glad you like our property! Yes, it is okay to bring your children. We would suggest reserving a s..Answered on 5 March 2021
- Is there a king bedroom with either a deck or fireplace available 8/23 - 8/26 two adults?Hello, yes there is! Please go ahead and reserve a king room and enter a request for a deck or a fireplace and we will see that we make that happen fo..Answered on 5 March 2021
- What room do you advise on a stay B4 our anniversary date .. Aug 10 -13 ..Thank you for contacting us! We recommend a King or Queen room w/ special request for a fireplace + 2nd floor. Beautiful rooms for special occasions!Answered on 19 May 2020
- Hi, can we leave our luggages after checkout to further explore Acadia and pick up later in the evening?We can hold on to your luggage after check out for the day so you can explore more.Answered on 21 February 2022
- Hi Melissa.....been a long time, can't wait to see you next week. Is the park open? What about restaurants? We're coming anyway, but wondered before w..Good evening! Acadia National Park re-opened on June 1st. Many restaurants and shops have re-opened as well. See you soon!Answered on 9 June 2020
- Still looking?
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Alarm clock
- Garden view
- Outdoor furniture
- Cleaning products
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
- Temporary art galleries
- Golf course (within 2 miles)Additional charge
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Private check-in/out
- Express check-in/out
- Invoice provided
- Books, DVDs or music for children
- Board games/puzzles
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- 24-hour security
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Hypoallergenic room available
- Ironing facilities
- Non-smoking rooms
- Upper floors accessible by stairs only
3:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
1:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
The Primrose accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about The Primrose
Check-in at The Primrose is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
The Primrose is 1,800 feet from the center of Bar Harbor.
Room options at The Primrose include:
The prices at The Primrose may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Guests staying at The Primrose can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.6).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
The Primrose offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
- Temporary art galleries