Prince Albert, Provincetown
164 Commercial Street, Provincetown, MA 02657, USA –
Excellent location — rated 9.7/10! (score from 36 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Junior Suite King Room with Ocean View #2
Queen with Private/Large Hallway Bathroom #6
Queen Room #5
Queen Room with City View #3
Junior Suite Queen Room with Ocean View #1
Superior Queen Room #8
Superior Queen Room #7
Superior Queen Room #4
Built in 1856 by Captain Abner Rich this house has a fishermans history and has welcomed guests for over 150 years. With many renovations each room now has private bath and modern updates being situated in best location in West End of Provincetown!
Property surroundings –
- Pilgrim Monument 0.4 miles
- Provincetown Library 0.5 miles
- Provincetown Art Association and Museum 0.8 miles
- Province Lands Visitor Center 0.8 miles
- Commercial Street 0.9 miles
- Race Point Lighthouse 1.9 miles
- Beech Forest 1.9 miles
- Old Harbor Life Saving Museum 2.6 miles
- Race Point Beach 2.7 miles
- Truro Historical Museum 5.9 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Wellfleet Bay Wildlife Sanctuary 11.1 miles
- Cape Cod National Seashore 11.9 miles
- Marconi Beach 15.2 miles
- Nauset Lighthouse 17.8 miles
- Coast Guard Beach 18.9 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Jimmy\'s Hideaway Restaurant 0.2 miles
- Ross\' Grill Restaurant 0.4 miles
- Stop N Shop Super Store Supermarket 0.5 miles
- Victor\'s Restaurant 0.5 miles
- Red Inn Restaurant Cafe/bar 1 miles
- Harbor Beach Public Access Sea/ocean 0 miles
- Provincetown Municipal 2.3 miles
- Barnstable Municipal Airport 26.8 miles
- New Bedford Regional Airport 47.1 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 reasons to choose Prince Albert, Provincetown
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speak English
Booking is safe
Most popular facilities
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun terrace
- BBQ facilities
Pool and wellness
- Pool/beach towels
- Hot tub/jacuzzi
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Bottle of water
- Wine/champagne (Additional charge)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is needed) and costs USD 25 per day.
- Daily maid service
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in/check-out
- Business centre
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking rooms
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
14:30 - 18:30
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Prince Albert, Provincetown accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please inform Prince Albert, Provincetown in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.