Ptarmigan Inn a Ski-in and Ski-out Property
2304 Apres Ski Way, Steamboat Springs, CO 80487, United States – Excellent location - show map
Excellent location — rated 9.5/10! (score from 137 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Nestled at the base of Steamboat Ski Resort, this hotel offers ski-in/ski-out access. The gondola and ski school are 50 yards away. An outdoor pool is located on site. Free Wi-Fi is included in all guest rooms.
Cable TV is featured in all rooms at Ptarmigan Inn a Ski-in and Ski-out Property. Simply furnished, each room is equipped with a fridge.
Guests at Ptarmigan Inn a Ski-in and Ski-out Property can relax in the outdoor hot tub and sauna. Laundry facilities are available on-site.
Ptom's Food and Drink offers a full breakfast, lunch, happy hour and dinner each day during ski season. A daily après ski happy hour during ski season only.
Over 39.8 miles of hiking and biking trails are located just steps from this hotel. The Silver Bullet Gondola will take guests to the mountain top during the winter and summer months.
This is our guests' favourite part of Steamboat Springs, according to independent reviews.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.1 for a two-person trip.
- Buckaroo - 150 yards
- Desperado - 150 yards
- Gondola - 200 yards
- East Rider - 200 yards
- Wrangler - 250 yards
- Christie Peak Express - 300 yards
- Preview Ski Lift - 300 yards
- Christie III Ski Lift - 600 yards
- Wildhorse - 800 yards
- Bashor Ski Lift - 1,600 yards
Most popular facilities
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- This is our first time to ski with children agreed 8-10. Are there any slippers for beginners and or classes offered in the girls or nearby?Hello, There are lessons available for children that can be arranged with the ski school. Best regards, BradAnswered on 11 February 2022
- Hi are there any pictures of the loft space? Would it accommodate by two teen kids (both 6’). Thanks!Yes it would be able to accommodate teens... the beds are twin beds in the loft areaAnswered on 10 February 2021
- do you have parking?Yes we have complimentary parking for one auto per guestroom. Unfortunately we can't accommodate any type of trailers at the property due to limited parkingAnswered on 20 February 2021
- Would like to sign up for meal plan offered. Where does one sign up? Not available on checkout and hotel is not open to verify prices.Hello - We do not have a meal plan option. We do have a restaurant and bar on premise however no meal plan optionAnswered on 17 October 2020
- Does the inn have an airport shuttle to Hayden airport?We do not have a shuttle from the Hayden Airport however if you reach out to a transportation company entitled Go Alpine they can assist with your tra..Answered on 13 January 2020
- Still looking?
Most popular facilities
From 16:00 hours
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
Children aged 18 years and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Cots and extra beds are not available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are allowed. Charges may be applicable.
Ptarmigan Inn a Ski-in and Ski-out Property accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
During ski season, full balance is due at time of booking for reservations made within 14 days of arrival.
Please contact the hotel directly about pet policies
If you do not have an IKON Season Pass, please contact the property for ticket information until 2 November.
Please note that one car per reservation is permitted.
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food & beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to help protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Hot tub/jacuzzi is closed from Sat 01 May 2021 until Tue 18 May 2021
FAQs about Ptarmigan Inn a Ski-in and Ski-out Property
Room options at Ptarmigan Inn a Ski-in and Ski-out Property include:
Ptarmigan Inn a Ski-in and Ski-out Property offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Golf course (within 3 km)
- Happy hour
- Swimming Pool
Guests staying at Ptarmigan Inn a Ski-in and Ski-out Property can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 6.9).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte
Check-in at Ptarmigan Inn a Ski-in and Ski-out Property is from 16:00, and check-out is until 11:00.
The prices at Ptarmigan Inn a Ski-in and Ski-out Property may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Ptarmigan Inn a Ski-in and Ski-out Property by:
- Car 40min
Yes, this hotel has a pool. Find out the details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Ptarmigan Inn a Ski-in and Ski-out Property is 2.5 miles from the centre of Steamboat Springs.
Yes, Ptarmigan Inn a Ski-in and Ski-out Property is popular with guests booking family stays.
Yes, there is a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Ptarmigan Inn a Ski-in and Ski-out Property on this page.