This property isn’t taking reservations on our site right now. But don’t worry, you can find tons of other nearby properties right here.
Red Cliffs Lodge
Mile Post 14 Highway 128, Moab, UT 84532, United States of America – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.6/10! (score from 900 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
This Moab, Utah resort is on Scenic by Way 128 along the Colorado River and 15 miles from Arches National Park. Red Cliffs Lodge features a horse corral, Western film museum and Castle Creek Winery.
Private patios with creek or river views are featured in every suite. A separate living area provides a dining table, fridge and microwave. Free Wi-Fi is included. They are styled with Mexican tile floors, wood-paneled ceilings and solid log furniture.
Red Cliff’s Cowboy Grill, open from March 1 to December 1 every year, offers indoor and outdoor dining. It serves traditional American cuisine for dinner and offers a Sunday brunch. Drinks are available at The Wild Horse Bar.
Moab Museum of Film and Western Heritage houses memorabilia from early films to the present. It is open daily and free to all guests.
An outdoor pool and gym and 2 tennis courts are on site.
Castle Creek Winery is a fully operating winery and features a large deck overlooking the Colorado River.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.5 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
ATM: Need cash? This property has an ATM on site.
- possible to bring 2 dogs?We do have 5 pet friendly rooms available on the property, however these rooms have to be booked over the phone. We are limited with how many pet frie..Answered on December 9, 2020
- What kind of fishing is available and do I need to bring my own equipment or can I rent? Also do you have rookie horse trips for those who dont ride well?Fishing is not recommended from property. However, there are beautiful lakes nearby in the La Sal mountains. If you would like to fish, you will need ..Answered on August 2, 2021
- Is this a dog friendly hotel?We have five pet friendly rooms which must be booked by calling directly. I hope this information is helpful. JillAnswered on March 3, 2021
- Is there a hair dryer in the rooms?Hello, We do provide hair dryers in our rooms. If you have any more questions, we are happy to help. Best regards, Front DeskAnswered on April 22, 2021
- dog friendly that date 3/4/20We do have a dog friendly room available on March 4, 2020. Thank you for your interest in Red Cliffs Lodge.Answered on February 12, 2020
- Still looking?
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Most popular amenities
From 3:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 11 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Red Cliffs Lodge accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note that wine tastings are available for a surcharge from 12:00 to 18:30. They are unavailable on Sundays and holidays.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Swimming pool #1: Closed from Wed, Dec 22, 2021 until Sat, Apr 30, 2022
FAQs about Red Cliffs Lodge
Guests staying at Red Cliffs Lodge can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.3).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Red Cliffs Lodge offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Tennis court
- Tennis equipment
- Swimming pool
- Horseback riding
The prices at Red Cliffs Lodge may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Yes, there's a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Red Cliffs Lodge on this page.
Red Cliffs Lodge is 8.7 miles from the center of Moab.
Red Cliffs Lodge has 1 restaurant:
- Cowboy Grill
Room options at Red Cliffs Lodge include:
Check-in at Red Cliffs Lodge is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.