We’re sorry, but this property isn’t taking reservations on our site right now. Don’t worry, you can find tons of other nearby properties right here.
Apartment Resolution Suite: Study Another Culture
25 Broad Street, Wall Street - Financial District, New York, NY 10004, USA – Show map
Property surroundings– Show map
Closest airports *
LaGuardia Airport8.7 miles
Newark Liberty International Airport8.9 miles
John F. Kennedy International Airport12.5 miles
Shopping nearby – all within 500m! *
Century 21 Department store Local & authentic
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most popular facilities
No parking available.
No internet access available.
- Private bathroom
Pets are not allowed.
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
16:00 - 16:30
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in
You'll need to let the property know in advance what time you'll arrive.
09:30 - 10:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to apartment type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children are not allowed.
There is no capacity for cots at this property.
There is no capacity for extra beds at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Payments by Booking.com
Booking.com takes your payment on behalf of the property for this stay, but make sure you have cash for any extras once you get there.
Smoking is not allowed.
Parties/events are not allowed
Pets are not allowed.
The fine print
• Guests must show photo ID and credit card upon check-in as well as your Booking.com confirmation email. The name on your ID must match the name used to make the booking.
• The 2-bedroom property offers beds to accommodate up to 2 guests - 2 queen beds - as well as 2 bathrooms and a full kitchen with a stove, sink, fridge, utensils, etc.
• Guests staying at the Resolution Suite must behave as good citizens during their stay and be cooperative with all the staff present on the premises.
• Guests must not damage the accommodation, and are liable for any damage caused.
• The Resolution Suite is a non-smoking accommodation.
• The property does not offer parking.
• Guests are not allowed to bring alcohol or drugs to the premises. Anyone found to be taking drugs will be immediately removed from the premises.
• Booking.com assumes no responsibility or liability for lost, damaged or stolen personal belongings.
• Guests must keep noise to a minimum and parties are not allowed.
• Pets are not allowed at the Resolution Suite.
• Food and drinks supplied by Booking.com may contain gluten, dairy and nuts. The property does not offer unscheduled meals or room service. Food delivery services such as Uber Eats and Seamless are available. Guests will receive daily breakfast (either via a local restaurant gift card or daily breakfast basket) and an assortment of snacks and drinks.
• There is tailored programming that is offered with your booking and overall experience ( i.e. select meals, activities, events, etc.), though participation is not mandatory.
Guests are free to leave the premises to enjoy any other food, drinks, activities, etc.
• The Resolution Suite is not a traditional hotel accommodation. Booking.com cannot be held responsible if the facilities do not meet the guests’ expectations.
• A Booking.com representative will be available 24/7 for any issues or questions you may have as well as on-site security, including a doorman.
• Please inform the Resolution Suite in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation. Check in is at 4PM EST and check out is at 10AM EST.
• Guests must show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Any special request is subject to availability.
• The property owner and management company of this PROPERTY, requires all guests prior to the commencement of each night's stay during this promotion to complete the owner's and manager's rental agreement. Such rental agreement will be provided after a successful reservation.
• If a guest fails to satisfactorily meet the requirements of the owner's and manager's rental agreement, then the owner and/or manager of the PROPERTY reserves the right to cancel any reservation, and any prepaid fees shall promptly be refunded.
• All property rules must be agreed to and adhered to during the entirety of each promotional stay.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
This property will not accommodate hen, stag or similar parties.