The Ritz-Carlton, Chicago
160 East Pearson Street, Streeterville, Chicago, IL 60611, United States – Excellent location - show map – Metro access
Excellent location — rated 9.5/10! (score from 55 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Chicago – Excellent location - show map
Located atop the famous Water Tower Place in Chicago’s Gold Coast district, this hotel offers artfully decorated guest rooms that feature city of lake views from large picture windows. The luxury shops and restaurants of the Magnificent Mile are just steps from this hotel.
A 37-inch flat-screen TV and free WiFi are included in every room at Ritz-Carlton, Chicago. Each room also includes a spacious marble bathroom with free deluxe toiletries.
Guests can enjoy an aquatic workout in the temperature-controlled, four-lane lap pool or relax in the on-site spa. The hotel features 24-hour concierge services and a casual Cafe restaurant. Guests can also use the modern fitness centre or the 24-hour business centre at the Chicago Ritz Carlton.
This hotel is less than 1 miles from the Navy Pier entertainment area. The Chicago Museum of Contemporary Art is adjacent to the hotel.
This is our guests' favourite part of Chicago, according to independent reviews.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.2 for a two-person trip.
Most popular facilities
Currency exchange: Need local currency? This property offers currency exchange on site.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- How much would it cost to bring three dogs to this room if I stay here? One is small and 2 are big.The cost would be $100 for your entire stay.Answered on 7 November 2019
- About how much would it cost To bring 3 dogs to the jolted if I Alsatian in this room? There is one really small one and 2 medium size dogs.The cost would be $100 for your entire stay no matter the size. If the room requires a deep cleaning there will be charge of $500.00.Answered on 7 November 2019
- How much is the deposit at check in?The deposit is $100 per day.Answered on 7 November 2019
- What is lounge access?Experience The Ritz-Carlton with Club Lounge for an additional $200.00 per day (not included with Marriott Bonvoy Benefits). Exclusive for guests seeking a heightened level of luxury and exclusivity, The Ritz-Carlton Club Lounge provides access to a truly magnificent experience. Featuring five continuous Food & Beverage offerings throughout the day, The Club Lounge is perfect for conducting business meetings, planning family adventures, or to just simply unwind. The oasis in the sky combines elegance and an un-wavering commitment to service, with a Club Lounge Concierge Team dedicated to providing personalized experiences in the Windy City. If you would like club lounge access it would be an additional $200.00 per day allowing two adults and two children under the age of 12 years old. For every additional guest above the age of 12 years old will be $100.00 per person. The Club Lounge offers five complimentary Food & Beverage presentations daily. Breakfast 6:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. Monday to Friday 7:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. Saturday and Sunday Lunch 12:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. Light Snack 2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. Hors d’oeuvres & Cocktails 5:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. Evening Desserts & Cordials 8:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.mAnswered on 7 November 2019
Most popular facilities
From 15:00 hours
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in
Until 12:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
Children aged 12 years and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Cots and extra beds are not available at this property.
No age restriction
There is no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed. Charges may be applicable.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
The Ritz-Carlton, Chicago accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note that all rooms are 100% fully non-smoking. Smoking is also prohibited in all public areas such as restaurants, lounges, pool decks and lawns.
Valet parking is available for USD 67 per night.
The one-time extra bed fee is USD 40.
The one-time pet fee is USD 100.
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food & beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about The Ritz-Carlton, Chicago
Check-in at The Ritz-Carlton, Chicago is from 15:00, and check-out is until 12:00.
The prices at The Ritz-Carlton, Chicago may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
From the nearest airport, you can get to The Ritz-Carlton, Chicago by:
- Car 25min
The Ritz-Carlton, Chicago has 1 restaurant:
The nearest beach is just 550 yards from The Ritz-Carlton, Chicago.
Room options at The Ritz-Carlton, Chicago include:
Guests staying at The Ritz-Carlton, Chicago can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 5.0).
Breakfast option(s) include:
The Ritz-Carlton, Chicago offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Spa and wellness centre
- Fitness centre
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
- Kids' club
- Bicycle rental
- Spa facilities
- Fitness/spa locker rooms
- Fitness classes
- Swimming Pool
- Foot bath
- Steam room
- Yoga classes
- Spa lounge/relaxation area
- Spa/wellness packages
Yes, this hotel has a pool. Find out the details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Yes, there is a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at The Ritz-Carlton, Chicago on this page.
The Ritz-Carlton, Chicago is 1.1 miles from the centre of Chicago.