AC Hotel Chicago Downtown
630 North Rush Street, River North, Chicago, IL 60611, United States of America – Excellent location – show map – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.4/10! (score from 609 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1 and 10. To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently – there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. However, we won’t display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive info (e.g. emails, phone numbers, credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (i.e. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. We may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership.
An accommodation can reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. language, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more.
Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this.
Guidelines and Standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
Adorned in European-inspired décor, each room at AC Hotel Chicago Downtown includes a flat-screen TV, small refrigerator and coffee maker. A work desk and in-room safe are also provided.
Guests can start the day with breakfast at the AC Kitchen and end with cocktails and cuisine at the AC Lounge, which features an array of Latin-inspired small plates. Business travelers can appreciate the 3,000 square feet of event space at the hotel.
Navy Pier and Millennium Park are both 1 miles away from AC Hotel by Marriott Chicago Downtown. O’Hare International Airport is a 30-minute drive away.
This is our guests' favorite part of Chicago, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.3 for a two-person trip.AC Hotel Chicago Downtown has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Nov 20, 2014
Hotel chain/brand: AC Hotels by Marriott
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Do you have parking and is room service availableWe do have a parking garage located within the same building as the hotel. We do charge $53 a night and that includes in and out privileges. Also, we ..Answered on 30 April 2021
- The Superior Double Room how many beds is in the room?2 beds in a superior doubleAnswered on 28 January 2021
- Do all rooms have a balcony?We have a limited amount of rooms with balconies. You may request one at check in, but there is an upgrade charge if we have them available.Answered on 13 May 2021
- Is there a refundable deposit for incidentals if pauing with cash?You must have a credit card to check in. You can pay cash at checkout, and the card authorization will then be returned.Answered on 8 February 2020
- Does the tv have Netflix prime etc ?we have netflix available in our guest roomsAnswered on 6 February 2021
- Still looking?
- SafeHouse Chicago
- Open forDinner
- Dietary optionsVegetarian • Vegan • Gluten-free • Dairy-free
- AC Lounge
- Open forDinner
- AC Kitchen
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun deck
- BingoAdditional chargeOff-site
- AerobicsAdditional chargeOff-site
- ArcheryAdditional chargeOff-site
- Live sports events (broadcast)Additional chargeOff-site
- Live music/PerformanceAdditional chargeOff-site
- Cooking classAdditional chargeOff-site
- Tour or class about local cultureAdditional charge
- Happy hourAdditional charge
- Themed dinnersAdditional chargeOff-site
- Bike toursAdditional charge
- Walking toursAdditional charge
- Movie nightsAdditional chargeOff-site
- Stand-up comedyAdditional chargeOff-site
- Bar crawls
- SnorkelingAdditional chargeOff-site
- RacquetballAdditional chargeOff-site
- BowlingAdditional chargeOff-site
- CanoeingAdditional chargeOff-site
- FishingAdditional chargeOff-site
- Golf course (within 2 miles)Additional charge
- Tennis courtAdditional chargeOff-site
- Coffee house on site
- FruitAdditional charge
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Kid-friendly buffet
- Kids' mealsAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Snack bar
- Parking garage
- Accessible parking
- Public transit ticketsAdditional charge
- Invoice provided
- ATM on site
- Baggage storage
- Express check-in/out
- 24-hour front desk
- Board games/Puzzles
- Daily housekeeping
- Suit pressAdditional charge
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Business center
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- 24-hour security
- Grocery deliveriesAdditional charge
- Convenience store on site
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Vending machine (snacks)
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Auditory guidance
- Visual aids (tactile signs)
- Visual aids (Braille)
- Bathroom emergency cord
- Lowered sink
- Raised toilet
- Toilet with grab rails
- Wheelchair accessible
- Opening times
- Open all year
- Heated pool
- Pool/Beach towels
- Beach chairs/Loungers
- Kids' pool
- Beach umbrellasAdditional charge
- Beach chairs/LoungersAdditional charge
From 4:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 16 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 21
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
AC Hotel Chicago Downtown accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
In the event of an early departure, the property will charge you the full amount for your stay.
FAQs about AC Hotel Chicago Downtown
AC Hotel Chicago Downtown is 0.8 miles from the center of Chicago.
Check-in at AC Hotel Chicago Downtown is from 4:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Yes, AC Hotel Chicago Downtown is popular with guests booking family stays.
AC Hotel Chicago Downtown offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Tennis court
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
- Bar crawls
- Movie nights
- Stand-up comedy
- Walking tours
- Bike tours
- Themed dinners
- Happy hour
- Tour or class about local culture
- Cooking class
- Live music/Performance
- Live sports events (broadcast)
- Swimming pool
The prices at AC Hotel Chicago Downtown may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Guests staying at AC Hotel Chicago Downtown can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 6.4).
Breakfast option(s) include:
AC Hotel Chicago Downtown has 3 restaurants:
- AC Kitchen
- SafeHouse Chicago
- AC Lounge
Room options at AC Hotel Chicago Downtown include:
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.