AC Hotel Chicago Downtown
630 North Rush Street, River North, Chicago, IL 60611, United States of America – Excellent location – show map – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.4/10! (score from 571 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Chicago
Less than a block away from the iconic Magnificent Mile strip, this boutique hotel is located in Chicago’s River North district and features a state-of-the-art fitness center, heated indoor pool and free WiFi.
Adorned in European-inspired décor, each room at AC Hotel Chicago Downtown includes a flat-screen TV, small refrigerator and coffee maker. A work desk and in-room safe are also provided.
Guests can start the day with breakfast at the AC Kitchen and end with cocktails and cuisine at the AC Lounge, which features an array of Latin-inspired small plates. Business travelers can appreciate the 3,000 square feet of event space at the hotel.
Navy Pier and Millennium Park are both 1 miles away from AC Hotel by Marriott Chicago Downtown. O’Hare International Airport is a 30-minute drive away.
This is our guests' favorite part of Chicago, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.3 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Do you have parking and is room service availableWe do have a parking garage located within the same building as the hotel. We do charge $53 a night and that includes in and out privileges. Also, we ..Answered on 30 April 2021
- The Superior Double Room how many beds is in the room?2 beds in a superior doubleAnswered on 28 January 2021
- Do all rooms have a balcony?We have a limited amount of rooms with balconies. You may request one at check in, but there is an upgrade charge if we have them available.Answered on 13 May 2021
- Is there a refundable deposit for incidentals if pauing with cash?You must have a credit card to check in. You can pay cash at checkout, and the card authorization will then be returned.Answered on 8 February 2020
- Does the tv have Netflix prime etc ?we have netflix available in our guest roomsAnswered on 6 February 2021
- Still looking?
Open for: Dinner
Open for: Dinner
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun deck
- BingoAdditional chargeOff-site
- AerobicsAdditional chargeOff-site
- ArcheryAdditional chargeOff-site
- Live sports events (broadcast)Additional chargeOff-site
- Live music/PerformanceAdditional chargeOff-site
- Cooking classAdditional chargeOff-site
- Tour or class about local cultureAdditional charge
- Happy hourAdditional charge
- Themed dinnersAdditional chargeOff-site
- Bike toursAdditional charge
- Walking toursAdditional charge
- Movie nightsAdditional chargeOff-site
- Stand-up comedyAdditional chargeOff-site
- Bar crawls
- SnorkelingAdditional chargeOff-site
- RacquetballAdditional chargeOff-site
- BowlingAdditional chargeOff-site
- CanoeingAdditional chargeOff-site
- FishingAdditional chargeOff-site
- Golf course (within 2 miles)Additional charge
- Tennis courtAdditional chargeOff-site
- Coffee house on site
- FruitAdditional charge
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Kid-friendly buffet
- Kids' mealsAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Snack bar
- Parking garage
- Accessible parking
- Public transit ticketsAdditional charge
- Invoice provided
- ATM on site
- Baggage storage
- Express check-in/out
- 24-hour front desk
- Board games/Puzzles
- Daily housekeeping
- Suit pressAdditional charge
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Business center
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- 24-hour security
- Grocery deliveriesAdditional charge
- Convenience store on site
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Vending machine (snacks)
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Auditory guidance
- Visual aids (tactile signs)
- Visual aids (Braille)
- Bathroom emergency cord
- Lowered sink
- Raised toilet
- Toilet with grab rails
- Wheelchair accessible
- Opening times
- Open all year
- Heated pool
- Pool/Beach towels
- Beach chairs/Loungers
- Kids' pool
- Beach umbrellasAdditional charge
- Beach chairs/LoungersAdditional charge
From 4:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 16 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 21
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
AC Hotel Chicago Downtown accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
In the event of an early departure, the property will charge you the full amount for your stay.
FAQs about AC Hotel Chicago Downtown
AC Hotel Chicago Downtown offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Tennis court
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
- Bar crawls
- Movie nights
- Stand-up comedy
- Walking tours
- Bike tours
- Themed dinners
- Happy hour
- Tour or class about local culture
- Cooking class
- Live music/Performance
- Live sports events (broadcast)
- Swimming pool
Yes, AC Hotel Chicago Downtown is popular with guests booking family stays.
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Guests staying at AC Hotel Chicago Downtown can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 6.4).
Breakfast option(s) include:
AC Hotel Chicago Downtown has 3 restaurants:
- SafeHouse Chicago
- AC Lounge
- AC Kitchen
Room options at AC Hotel Chicago Downtown include:
The prices at AC Hotel Chicago Downtown may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
AC Hotel Chicago Downtown is 0.8 miles from the center of Chicago.
Check-in at AC Hotel Chicago Downtown is from 4:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.