Sheraton Kona Resort and Spa
78-128 Ehukai Street, Kailua-Kona, HI 96740, United States of America –
Partial Ocean View Room
Mountain View Club Room
Club King Room with Mountain View
Ocean View Club Room
Club King Room with Front Ocean View
Ocean Front Room
Deluxe Executive Suite
Mountain View Room
Ocean View Room
5 Reasons to Choose Sheraton Kona Resort and Spa
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 5 languages
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Kailua-Kona
Area Info –
- Kona Surf School 1.7 miles
- Kahaluu Beach 1.8 miles
- White Sand Beach 2.4 miles
- Keauhou Shopping Center 3.8 miles
- Magic Sands 5.6 miles
- Captain Cook Monument 5.7 miles
- Hulihee Palace 5.8 miles
- Mokuaikaua Church 5.9 miles
- Amy B.H. Greenwell Ethnobotanical Garden 5.9 miles
- Kealakekua Bay State Historical Park 5.9 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Ahu'ena Heiau 6.1 miles
- Hulihe‘e Palace State Monument 6.1 miles
- Kona Coffee Living History Farm 6.2 miles
- Hikiau Heiau State Monument 6.2 miles
- Kealakekua Bay Park 6.2 miles
- Kealakekua Bay 6.4 miles
- The Painted Church 8.5 miles
- Honokohau Harbor 9.1 miles
- Kaloko-Honokohau National Historic Park 9.1 miles
- Pu'uhonua o Honaunau National Historical Park 10.5 miles
- Kona International Airport 13.2 miles
- Hilo Airport 60.7 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Rays on The Bay
Open for: Brunch, Dinner
Most Popular Facilities
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Kids' Pool
- Spa Facilities
- Pool Towels
- Outdoor Pool
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Massage (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
Pets are not allowed.
- Live Music/Performance
- Movie Nights
- Tennis Equipment
- Water Sports Facilities (on site) (additional charge)
- Horseback Riding
- Pool Table
- Game Room
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
- Tennis Court
Food & Drink
- On-site Coffee Shop
- Bottle of Water
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
- Kids' Meals (additional charge)
- Restaurant (à la carte & buffet)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs USD 20.84 per day.
- Secured Parking
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- ATM On Site
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
- Currency Exchange
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Daily Housekeeping (additional charge)
- Suit Press (additional charge)
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Shops (on site)
- Car Rental
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- VIP Room Facilities
- Family Rooms
- Hair/Beauty Salon
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
3:00 PM - 12:00 AM
12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Up to two children under 18 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a crib.
One older child or adult is charged USD 60 per night in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Sheraton Kona Resort and Spa accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Wi-Fi in guest room and public areas of the Resort
Unlimited Local and 1-800 calls 30 minutes of Long Distance
Complimentary use of the Kailua-Kona Trolley
Hula lessons, Lei Making and Ukulele Lessons (see Activities Calendar for the schedule)
Guided Cultural and Historical Tours of Keauhou Bay (see Activities Calendar for the schedule)
1 Sig Zane designed tote bag per stay ($15 Retail Value)
Welcome Greeting with Shell Lei
Welcome Elixir Upon Arrival
Unlimited Use of Resort Bicycles
Unlimited Rentals of Resort Golf Clubs
Unlimited Use of Resort Binoculars for Island Siteseeing
1 Additional Bottle Water per room
Hospitality Room to accomodate early arrivals and late departures
Unlimited lawn games
Daily pool-side refreshments
Only the Breakfast Included rate includes a daily breakfast buffet for 2 adults. Additional breakfasts can be purchased for an additional fee.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
License number: W65047575-01