1254 Old Mammoth Road, Mammoth Lakes, CA 93546, United States of America –
Premium One-Bedroom Apartment
Premium Two-Bedroom Apartment
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Eagle Express 15 0.9 miles
- Village Gondola 1.4 miles
- Chair 25 1.7 miles
- Chair 8 1.7 miles
- Cloud Nine Express 1.9 miles
- Chair 9 1.9 miles
- Chair 22 2 miles
- Roller Coaster Express 4 2.3 miles
- Chair 20 2.3 miles
- High Five Express 2.8 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Chair 21 3 miles
- Upper Panorama Gondola 3.2 miles
- Gold Rush Express 10 3.2 miles
- Face Lift Express 3 3.2 miles
- Stump Alley Express 2 3.2 miles
- Chair 23 3.5 miles
- Thunder Bound Express 3.6 miles
- Broadway Express 1 3.7 miles
- Lower Panorama Gondola 3.7 miles
- Mammoth Mountain Mountain 6.2 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose Snowcreek Resort
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Mammoth Lakes
Most Popular Facilities
- BBQ Facilities
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Fitness/Spa Locker Rooms
- Fitness Classes
- Yoga Classes
- Full Body Massage
- Neck Massage
- Back Massage
- Spa/Wellness Packages
- Spa Lounge/Relaxation Area
- Steam Room
- Spa Facilities
- Facial Treatments
- Beauty Services
- Indoor Pool (all year)
- Outdoor Pool (seasonal)
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Massage (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
- Ski Storage
Pets are not allowed.
- Tennis Equipment (additional charge)
- Racquetball (additional charge)
- Horseback Riding (additional charge)
- Game Room
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
- Tennis Court
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Shuttle Service
- Airport Shuttle (free)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Tour Desk
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Family Rooms
- Non-smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
4:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Snowcreek Resort accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please be sure to check for road closures during winter months. Highway 120 (Tioga Pass) typically closes from late October until late May. When the Tioga Road is closed, it is not possible to drive to Tuolumne Meadows or enter Yosemite National Park from the east. All other park entrances, including those along Highway 120 from the west, Hetch Hetchy, Highway 140, and Highway 41, remain open all year.
Please note: This year, the Tioga Pass will be closed until late June.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.