1254 Old Mammoth Road, Mammoth Lakes, CA 93546, United States of America –
Premium One-Bedroom Apartment
Premium Two-Bedroom Apartment
Area Info –
- Eagle Express (15) 0.9 miles
- Chair 25 1.7 miles
- Village Gondola 1.7 miles
- Chair 8 1.7 miles
- Chair 9 1.9 miles
- Chair 22 2 miles
- Roller Coaster Express (4) 2.3 miles
- Chair 20 2.3 miles
- Chair 5 2.8 miles
- Chair 21 3 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Goldrush Express (10) 3.2 miles
- Facelift Express (3) 3.2 miles
- Stump Alley Express (2) 3.2 miles
- Chair 23 3.5 miles
- Thunderbound Express (6) 3.6 miles
- Panorama Gondola 3.7 miles
- Broadway Express (1) 3.7 miles
- Discovery Chair (11) 3.8 miles
- Chair 12 4.1 miles
- Mammoth Mountain Mountain 6.2 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
The Bistro East
5 Reasons to Choose Snowcreek Resort
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Mammoth Lakes
Most Popular Facilities
- BBQ Facilities
Pool and Spa
- Indoor Pool (all year)
- Outdoor Pool (seasonal)
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Massage (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
- Ski Storage
Pets are not allowed.
- Racquetball (additional charge)
- Horseback Riding (additional charge)
- Game Room
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
- Tennis Court
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Airport Shuttle (free)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Tour Desk
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Family Rooms
- Non-Smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
4:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Please be sure to check for road closures during winter months. Highway 120 (Tioga Pass) typically closes from late October until late May. When the Tioga Road is closed, it is not possible to drive to Tuolumne Meadows or enter Yosemite National Park from the east. All other park entrances, including those along Highway 120 from the west, Hetch Hetchy, Highway 140, and Highway 41, remain open all year.
Please note: This year, the Tioga Pass will be closed until late June.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.