The St Regis Bal Harbour Resort
9703 Collins Avenue, Bal Harbour, Miami Beach, FL 33154-2206, United States of America – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.2/10! (score from 97 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Experience World-class Service at The St Regis Bal Harbour Resort
At 14,000 square feet, The Spa at St. Regis at St Regis Bal Harbor Resort offers a number of spa services, including 11 treatment rooms, an aromatic steam room and Finish saunas. The resort is located 3 minutes' walk from Bal Harbor Shops.
Rooms feature a flat-screen TV, iPod docking station, and modern decor curated by Yabu Pushelberg. Select suites include a kitchenette, complete with stove top and kitchenware and spacious balconies with views of the ocean.
The resort includes 17,651 square feet of meeting and event space. St Regis Athletic provides an on-site fitness center with ocean views and group classes that include yoga, cardio and Pilates. Internet access is included and butler service is available.
Atlantikós, the indoor-outdoor Mediterranean restaurant, features both lounge and bar seating, while BH Burger Bar serves American fare such as USDA prime cut steaks and fresh seafood. St Regis Bar and Wine Vault features live music, vintages wines.
The resort is 8.7 mi drive from the sights of South Beach and 25 minutes' drive from Brickell, Miami's financial center. Miami International Airport is 15 mi drive from St Regis Bal Harbor Resort.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.2 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
ATM: Need cash? This property has an ATM on site.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
Bal Harbor Beach8.7 Excellent beach550 feet from property
Surfside Beach8.8 Excellent beach700 feet from property
Haulover Beach8.7 Excellent beach4,500 feet from property
Miami Beach8.7 Excellent beach1.1 miles from property
- Is your private beach next to the property or do I need to use a means of transportation to go there?The beach is directly behind our Resort. No transportation required.Answered on February 4, 2020
- It says that there are no cribs available, is that true? I have a 1 year old and I need a crib for her.Greetings. Yes, we have cribs available for the rooms. The room does not come with a crib automatically, but they are available upon request.Answered on March 19, 2021
- Can this fit two adults and 4 children? If not another room larger?Greetings. Our Atlantic Oceanfront Suite accommodates up to 4 adults (2 on the King bed, 1 on the Queen sofa bed, 1 on our full size rollaway beds). D..Answered on March 19, 2021
- Age limit to rent the room?21Answered on February 4, 2020
- Are there three queen beds in the roomGreetings. Our Grand Luxe Ocean Front, 2 Queens room has two queen beds in the room.Answered on March 19, 2021
- Still looking?
BH Burger Bar
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
The St. Regis Bar & Wine Vault
Food: American, Sushi
Open for: Dinner
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch
Most popular amenities
From 4:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 21
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Other The St Regis Bal Harbour Resort accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
- One fitness class per day
- Two bicycle rentals for up to 2 hours
- Bloody Mary experience at The St. Regis Bar
- Two beach loungers and one umbrella
- Exploring wine class with Sommelier in the Wine Vault
- Internet with upgraded 15 MB of connection
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
In the event of an early departure, the property will charge you the full amount for your stay.
FAQs about The St Regis Bal Harbour Resort
The St Regis Bal Harbour Resort has 4 restaurants:
- La Gourmandise
- BH Burger Bar
- The St. Regis Bar & Wine Vault
The St Regis Bal Harbour Resort is 6.2 miles from the center of Miami Beach.
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Room options at The St Regis Bal Harbour Resort include:
The prices at The St Regis Bal Harbour Resort may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Yes, there's a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at The St Regis Bal Harbour Resort on this page.
Check-in at The St Regis Bal Harbour Resort is from 4:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Guests staying at The St Regis Bal Harbour Resort can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.2).
Breakfast option(s) include:
The St Regis Bal Harbour Resort offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
- Evening entertainment
- Kids' club
- Spa facilities
- Body treatments
- Happy hour
- Swimming pool
- Beauty services
- Spa lounge/Relaxation area
- Body wrap
- Private beach area
- Bicycle rental
- Spa/Wellness packages
- Facial treatments
Yes, The St Regis Bal Harbour Resort is popular with guests booking family stays.