Stage Neck Inn
8 Stage Neck Road, York Harbor, ME 03911, United States of America –
Excellent location – rated 9.6/10! (score from 39 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
In 1980, W. Mark Foster, a lifetime resident of York Harbor, and his father-in-law, Hal Field, purchased the Stage Neck Inn. In the most-recent years, Mark's children Peter and Katherine Foster have also joined the Stage Neck Inn team in recent years. Together, we are working hard to ensure that the fine traditions of exceptional hospitality continue not only today& but also for many years to come. The property is also managed by long-term General Manager, Phoebe Apgar-Pressey.
Area Info –
- George Marshall Store Gallery 1 miles
- Old Gaol 1.1 miles
- John Hancock Wharf Warehouse 1.1 miles
- Old School House 1.1 miles
- Emerson Wilcox House 1.1 miles
- Elizabeth Perkins House 1.3 miles
- Nubble Lighthouse 2.1 miles
- York s Wild Kingdom Zoo and Fun Park 3.3 miles
- Tanger Outlets Kittery 4.1 miles
- The Ledges Golf Club 6.9 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Mount Agamenticus 6.9 miles
- Ogunquit Museum of American Art 7.5 miles
- Perkins Cove 7.8 miles
- Marginal Way Walk 8.3 miles
- The Kittery Outlets 8.4 miles
- Ogunquit Beach 9 miles
- Ogunquit Beach District 9 miles
- Portland International Jetport 39.3 miles
- Logan Airport 56.2 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
3 Reasons to Choose Stage Neck Inn
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Pool (seasonal)
- Indoor Pool
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Fitness Center
Pets are not allowed.
- Golf Course (within 2 miles)
- Tennis Court
Food & Drink
- Snack Bar
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- Vending Machine (drinks)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Up to three children under 4 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Stage Neck Inn accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.