15 Arlington Street, Boston, MA 02116, USA –
Excellent location — rated 9.6/10! (score from 2168 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Deluxe Double Room Interior View
Deluxe Double Room City View
Deluxe Room King Bed Interior View
Deluxe Room King Bed City View
Premier Double Room City View
Premier Double Room Park View
Premier Room King Bed Park View
Premier Room King Bed City View
Executive One-Bedroom Suite
Park View Suite Queen Bed
6 reasons to choose Taj Boston
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speak English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Boston
Taj Boston is the most iconic and longstanding hotel in the city, with a history every bit as rich as Boston itself. Founded in 1927 by the industrious Wyner family as an original landmark hotel, the hotel has remained in continuous operation to the present day.
Property surroundings –
- Boston Public Garden 0.1 miles
- Cheers 0.2 miles
- Gibson House Museum 0.2 miles
- King's Chapel and Burying Ground 0.3 miles
- Emerson College 0.3 miles
- Trinity Church 0.3 miles
- John Hancock Tower 0.3 miles
- Boston Common 0.3 miles
- Charles Playhouse 0.3 miles
- Cutler Majestic Theatre 0.3 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Beacon Hill 0.5 miles
- Boston Tea Party Ship & Museum 0.7 miles
- Prudential Tower 0.7 miles
- Faneuil Hall 0.9 miles
- Quincy Market 1 miles
- TD Banknorth Garden 1 miles
- North End 1.3 miles
- Fenway Park 1.4 miles
- Boston University 1.7 miles
- JFK Presidential Library & Museum 3.3 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Parish Cafe Cafe/bar 0.1 miles
- Smith & Wollensky Restaurant 0.2 miles
- Liquid Art House Restaurant 0.2 miles
- Thinking Cup Cafe/bar 0.2 miles
- Da Vinci Restaurant 0.3 miles
- Club Café Cafe/bar 0.4 miles
- Logan Airport 2.9 miles
- Worcester Regional Airport 41.5 miles
- T.F. Green Airport 47.2 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Cuisine: Indian, Local
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Most popular facilities
- Massage (Additional charge)
- Fitness centre
Pets are allowed. Charges may be applicable.
Food & Drink
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed) and costs USD 53 per day.
- ATM/cash machine on site
- Luggage storage
- Tour desk
- Currency exchange
- Express check-in/check-out
- 24-hour front desk
Entertainment and family services
- Babysitting/child services (Additional charge)
- Daily maid service
- Trouser press (Additional charge)
- Ironing service (Additional charge)
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Business centre
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Shops (on site)
- Safety deposit box
- Bridal suite
- VIP room facilities
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
From 15:00 hours
Until 12:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are allowed. Charges may be applicable.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Taj Boston accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
o Unlimited streaming quality wireless high speed internet access for up to six devices.
o Unlimited local and domestic Long Distance Phone Calls (North America)
o Unlimited access to PressReader, which offers thousands of publications delivered directly to your mobile device or tablet
o 24-hour access to the hotel’s fitness centre
o Business centre including complimentary printing, copying, fax
o Morning coffee station in lobby
o Turndown service upon request - with complimentary water
o Shoe shine service
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.