The Alida, Savannah, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel
412 Williamson Street, Savannah, 31401, United States of America – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.3/10! (score from 296 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Savannah
Within walking distance to the shopping, dining and entertainment in the City Market and Broughton Street retail hall, this 5-star hotel is located in Savannah’s Historic District and features an outdoor pool with full-service pool deck and lush cabana seating, on-site dining and guest rooms with contemporary furnishings.
Every room at The Alida, Savannah, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel provides a 60-inch flat-screen TV with streaming capabilities. Private bathrooms include a rainfall showerhead and deluxe Red Flower bath products. In-room spa services are also available.
Guests can take in sweeping views of historic downtown Savannah and River Street while enjoying a craft cocktail or local brew at the hotel’s rooftop bar, The Lost Square. For those looking to enjoy a meal on-site, Rhett offers classic American fare for lunch and dinner.
Savannah College of Art and Design, SCAD Museum of Art and River Street Train Museum are all located nearby the hotel. Savannah/Hilton Head International Airport is 6.8 mi from the property.
This is our guests' favorite part of Savannah, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.2 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- The listing is for two king beds but the description says one full bed? Which one would it be?We only have king beds in the rooms. So it would be two kings, no full beds.Answered on 13 September 2020
- Is the pool heated?Yes the pool is heated in the winter monthsAnswered on 24 December 2020
- Do u have a king suite with 2 tvs frig n microwave?We do have a King Bed Suites with 2 televisions. The room will have a small mini-fridge but no microwave.Answered on 24 December 2020
- Free parking ?We only have valet on our property which is $45.00 a night with in and out privileges.Answered on 25 July 2021
- Pets fees?Yes we have a one time nonrefundable deposit of $100Answered on 14 March 2021
- Still looking?
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
The Lost Square
Open for: Dinner
- Outdoor furniture
- Bicycle rental
- Tour or class about local cultureAdditional charge
- Happy hourAdditional charge
- Bike toursAdditional charge
- Walking toursAdditional charge
- Evening entertainmentAdditional charge
- FruitAdditional charge
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Kids' meals
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Breakfast in the room
- Valet parking
- Parking garage
- Public transit tickets
- Private check-in/out
- ATM on site
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- Currency exchange
- Express check-in/out
- 24-hour front desk
- Baby safety gates
- Indoor play area
- Board games/Puzzles
- Babysitting/Child servicesAdditional charge
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Business center
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- Key access
- 24-hour security
- Pet bowls
- Pet basket
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Car rental
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
- Auditory guidance
- Visual aids (tactile signs)
- Visual aids (Braille)
- Lowered sink
- Raised toilet
- Toilet with grab rails
- Wheelchair accessible
- Opening times
- Open all year
- Pool with view
- Heated pool
- Saltwater pool
- Shallow end
- Beach chairs/Loungers
- Personal trainer
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach chairs/Loungers
- Fitness center
4:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
11:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of extra beds allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no cribs available at this property.
All extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 21
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Other The Alida, Savannah, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.