The Bristol Hotel
1055 First Avenue, Downtown San Diego, San Diego, CA 92101 , United States of America – Great location - show map
|Room Selected at Check-In|
|Superior King Room|
|Superior Two Doubles Room|
|Deluxe King Room|
5 Reasons to Choose The Bristol Hotel
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 2 languages
Booking is safe
The Bristol Hotel in San Diego offers guests a respite from the everyday hustle and bustle, and a break from the weariness of traveling. Our comfortable hotel rooms, sustainable "green" amenities, and friendly service create a memorable San Diego travel experience. Take advantage of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, valet parking and same day dry-cleaning and laundry services. The Bristol Hotel is one of only seven hotels in San Diego to receive the Green Eco-Leaf Rating and is also a certified member of the California Green Lodging Program. The Bristol is a pet-friendly San Diego hotel, so remember your four-legged friends are welcome too!
The Bristol Hotel takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Central San Diego Public Library 0.1 miles
- Spreckels Theatre 0.1 miles
- Horton Plaza Park 0.2 miles
- Downtown San Diego 0.2 miles
- Westfield Horton Plaza 0.2 miles
- American Plaza 0.2 miles
- Gaslamp Quarter 0.3 miles
- Amtrak 0.3 miles
- California Webster School of Law 0.4 miles
- Horton Grand Theater 0.5 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- USS Midway Museum 0.6 miles
- Coronado Ferry Landing Shopping Center 1.4 miles
- Balboa Park 1.4 miles
- Coronado Shopping Plaza Shopping Center 2.5 miles
- Old Town San Diego State Historic Park 3.3 miles
- Fashion Valley Mall 3.5 miles
- University of San Diego 4.1 miles
- Coronado Beach 4.8 miles
- SeaWorld San Diego 4.8 miles
- San Diego State University 6.8 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Tender Greens Downtown Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Corner Bakery Cafe Cafe/bar 0.1 miles
- San Diego International Airport 2.3 miles
- Abelardo L Rodriguez Airport 16.6 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Pool and Spa
- Fitness Center
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Food & Drink
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs USD 32 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- ATM On Site
- Baggage Storage
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Daily Housekeeping
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Business Center
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All children under 16 years stay free of charge for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged USD 20 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Please note: The property accepts reservations and will rent rooms and other facilities to people under 18 years old in cases where either (i) a parent or legal guardian guarantees payment of all charges for rooms, food and beverage, incidentals and damages caused; or (ii) a person under 18 years old is legally emancipated and can present documentation at check-in showing they are emancipated and can legally contract for services.
Property has a pet fee of $25 per night for up to 2 dogs.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
100% Verified Reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 676 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very Poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: