Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
431 Broome Street, SoHo, New York, NY 10013, United States of America – Excellent location – show map – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.7/10! (score from 231 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Featuring an open-air Moroccan-tiled courtyard, this 14 room boutique hotel is located in Manhattan's SoHo neighborhood. Free WiFi access is available.
The Broome was constructed in a Federal Revivalist style in 1825 and was home to a graffiti artist commune in the 1980's.
Each room at The Broome will provide you with a flat-screen cable TV, luxury Bellino bed linen and a work desk. Private bathrooms feature a bathrobe, hairdryer and complimentary toiletries made especially for the hotel.
At The Broome you will find a 24-hour front desk. Guests are offered complimentary bottled water and chocolate upon arrival. Other amenities offered at the property include meeting facilities and daily housekeeping services. Complimentary continental breakfast is offered daily.
The Prince Street underground station is a short walk from the property. Union Square is 2 underground stops away and Times Square is 7 underground stops away.
Shopping and dining in SoHo, Little Italy and Chinatown are all within 10 minutes' walk of The Broome. Newark Liberty International Airport is 9.9 mi away.
This is our guests' favorite part of New York, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.6 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
ATM: Need cash? This property has an ATM on site.
4 reasons to choose The Broome
- Are there any rooms with two beds for friends traveling together?All guest rooms are furnished with one queen size bed. Roll-away cots are available upon request for an additional $50/per night. Booking a Deluxe Jun...Answered on July 31, 2021
- Which rooms have bath tubs?Hi! Thank you for your inquiry. The only room with a bath tub is the Penthouse. All other rooms have a French-style walk-in shower.Answered on February 1, 2021
- Hi, is there parking available?Hi - There are two parking garages very close to the hotel. Option 1 - 395 Broome street Option 2 - 40 Mercer Street Thank you!Answered on February 5, 2021
- Hello, is there an electric kettle in the room, for making tea and coffee? Thank you!Thank you for the inquiry. We do not have electric kettles however we can provide hot water for your tea or we have an assortment of teas available. W...Answered on January 14, 2022
- Good day, can the penthouse have two fold up beds for teenagers? Thank youHello there, our penthouse only allows 1 rollaway bed inside the room.Answered on March 1, 2022
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
From 3:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Crib by request
|$20 per child, per night|
Extra bed by request
|$50 per person, per night|
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The maximum number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the room you choose. Double-check your selected room for the maximum capacity.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 3 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
The Broome accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about The Broome
The Broome is 3.1 miles from the center of New York.
Room options at The Broome include:
From the nearest airport, you can get to The Broome by:
- Car 1h
Check-in at The Broome is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Guests staying at The Broome can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.8).
Breakfast option(s) include:
The Broome offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
The prices at The Broome may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.