Deer Valley Ski Resort is adjacent to this hotel. A shuttle bus is available around the Park City area and covered parking is offered. A fireplace is available in each lodge-inspired rooms.
A flat-screen cable TV and free Wi-Fi are available in all rooms at the Chateaux Deer Valley. Some rooms have a kitchen for guests to enjoy.
A heated pool and hot tub, spa services, and a fitness centre are all featured for guest relaxation at the Deer Valley Chateaux. Ski storage, Ski N’ See Retail and a ski pass vendor are available on site. Guests can take advantage of the 24-hour front desk and the concierge service to assist with area attractions.
Cena Ristorente and Lounge is a family-friendly dining experience. Guests can enjoy Italian-inspired cuisine or an evening cocktail in the lounge.
Park City Mountain Resort is 10 minutes’ drive from the hotel. Utah Olympic Park is 20 minutes’ drive away.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.6 for a two-person trip.
- Sterling Express - 200 yards
- Homestake - 250 yards
- Viking - 450 yards
- Judge - 500 yards
- Red Cloud - 500 yards
- Quincy Express - 600 yards
- Wasatch Express - 800 yards
- Crown Point - 850 yards
- Silver Strike Express - 1,100 yards
- Northside Express - 1,500 yards
Most popular facilities
ATM: Need cash? This property has an ATM machine on site.
- Do you offer a military discount? Looking to stay in June.We frequently have promotions and discounts available. Please speak with a reservations agent for those options.Answered on 22 March 2020
- How far away is this from Main Street in Park City?Thank you for contacting us. Historic Main St. in Park City is only about a 5 minutes car ride. We do provide complementary transportation to Main S..Answered on 28 January 2021
- Does the basic price of a studio in the Chateaux, Deer Valley have a full kitchen. For instance the price from 3rd Jan to 15th Jan is £4715. Is there ..Good afternoon, please be advised that all of our studio's come equipped with a full kitchen.Answered on 7 June 2021
- is there daily housekeeping?All units receive daily housekeeping.Answered on 22 March 2020
- Do you offer a free breakfast?Breakfast is offered complimentary with two guests per room during the summer and winter months. Four breakfasts are included in one bedroom suites, w..Answered on 13 November 2020
- Still looking?
Open for: Breakfast, Dinner
Most popular facilities
From 16:00 hours
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
Children aged 18 years and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
The number of cots allowed is dependent on the option you choose. Please check your selected option for more information.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cots are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There is no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
The Chateaux Deer Valley accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to help protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Hot tub/jacuzzi is closed from Mon 07 Feb 2022 until Sun 10 Apr 2022
Chateaux Pool is closed from Mon 07 Feb 2022 until Sun 10 Apr 2022
FAQs about The Chateaux Deer Valley
Check-in at The Chateaux Deer Valley is from 16:00, and check-out is until 11:00.
Yes, The Chateaux Deer Valley is popular with guests booking family stays.
Room options at The Chateaux Deer Valley include:
The prices at The Chateaux Deer Valley may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
The Chateaux Deer Valley offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Spa and wellness centre
- Fitness centre
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Swimming Pool
Yes, there is a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at The Chateaux Deer Valley on this page.
Yes, this hotel has a pool. Find out the details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
The Chateaux Deer Valley has 1 restaurant:
- Cena Ristorante
The Chateaux Deer Valley is 1.7 miles from the centre of Park City.