The Chatwal, a Luxury Collection Hotel, New York City
130 West 44th Street, New York City, NY 10036, United States of America – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.5/10! (score from 183 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at The Chatwal, a Luxury Collection Hotel, New York City.
Junior King Suite with Terrace
Deluxe King Room with Terrace
Grand Deluxe King Room
Superior Queen Room
Deluxe King Room
Deluxe Double With Two Double Beds
Junior King Suite
One-Bedroom King Suite
5 Reasons to Choose The Chatwal, a Luxury Collection Hotel, New York City
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 10 languages
Booking is safe
The Chatwal Hotel bridges classic and contemporary like no other. This beautiful landmark built in 1905 by Stanford White has been restored and renewed by master architect Thierry Despont and re-launched in 2010. For admirers of architecture, lovers of design, seekers of wellness and connoisseurs of great hotels, the most charming Chatwal Hotel offers a wide array of amenities and touches in a most discreet yet stylish and fashionable setting. The Chatwal's 76 keys, include the stunning Penthouse Suites with huge terraces and well equipped kitchenettes. Several of the spacious suites have large landscaped and furnished terraces. A rarity in Manhattan, and especially with such a central location, the Suites and terraces at The Chatwal are an experience in much demand by travelers who want both modern design with classic details in a most desirable location in New York. The Chatwal is also part of 'The Luxury Collection' which are 75 handpicked most iconic properties around the world.
The Chatwal, a Luxury Collection Hotel, New York City takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Times Square 0.1 miles
- 42nd Street - Bryant Park 0.1 miles
- Playstation Theater 0.1 miles
- Madame Tussauds New York 0.2 miles
- 47th–50th Streets – Rockefeller Center 0.2 miles
- Bryant Park 0.2 miles
- The Majestic Theater 0.2 miles
- 49th Street Station 0.3 miles
- 42nd Street – Port Authority Bus Terminal 0.3 miles
- Fifth Avenue – Bryant Park 0.3 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Rockefeller Center 0.4 miles
- Grand Central Station 0.5 miles
- Museum of Modern Art 0.5 miles
- Empire State Building 0.6 miles
- Madison Square Garden 0.6 miles
- Central Park 1 miles
- Metropolitan Museum of Art 1.9 miles
- Ground Zero 3.5 miles
- Statue of Liberty 5.6 miles
- Yankee Stadium 5.9 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Gabriel Kreuther Restaurant 0.3 miles
- Hakkasan Restaurant 0.5 miles
- Eataly Supermarket 1.3 miles
- Chelsea Market Market 2.2 miles
- The Lambs Club Restaurant 0 miles
- Cafe/Bar 0 miles
- LaGuardia Airport 6 miles
- Newark Liberty International Airport 11.2 miles
- John F. Kennedy International Airport 12.9 miles
Shopping Nearby – All Within 500 Yards!
Popular brands like: Apple, Tiffany & Co, H&M, Prada, Nike
- Meatpacking District Luxury
Food Areas Nearby
- Grand Central Station Restaurant Market Bakery Food in this area includes: Indian, Coffee & tea, Italian, Steak, Breakfast, Chinese, Lunch
- Rockefeller Center Deli Restaurant Bakery Food in this area includes: Greek, Coffee & tea, Italian, Steak, Breakfast, Lunch, Sandwiches
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
The Lamb's Club
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner
Facilities of The Chatwal, a Luxury Collection Hotel, New York City Great facilities! Review score, 8.8
Pool and Spa
- Indoor Pool
- Massage (additional charge)
- Spa (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
Food & Drink
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Wired internet is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and charges apply.
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Tour Desk
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Daily Housekeeping
- Suit Press (additional charge)
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Hypoallergenic Room Available
- Car Rental
- Soundproof Rooms
- VIP Room Facilities
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 4:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years are charged USD 75 per night in a crib.
Any additional older children or adults are charged USD 100 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.