This property isn’t taking reservations on our site right now. But don’t worry, you can find tons of other nearby properties right here.
The Dunes on the Waterfront
518 Main Street, Ogunquit, ME 03907, United States of America –
Excellent location – rated 9.7/10! (score from 22 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at The Dunes on the Waterfront.
Area Info –
Restaurants & Markets
- Ogunquit Lobster Pound Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Egg & I Restaurant Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Village Food Market Market 0.4 miles
- Gypsy Sweethearts Restaurant 0.5 miles
- Hannaford Supermarket Supermarket 5 miles
- Atlantic Ocean Ocean/Sea 0.5 miles
- Mount Agamenticus Mountain 5 miles
- Portland International Jetport 30.5 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 Reasons to Choose The Dunes on the Waterfront
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Pool (seasonal)
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
- Daily Housekeeping
- Vending Machine (drinks)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Business Center
- Air Conditioning
- Non-smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 4:00 PM
Until 10:00 AM
The Dunes on the Waterfront accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please note that your room is subject to change during your stay.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.