The Dupont Circle Hotel
1500 New Hampshire Avenue Northwest, Northwest, Washington, DC 20036, United States – Excellent location - show map – Metro access
Excellent location — rated 9.4/10! (score from 705 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Get the celebrity treatment with world-class service at The Dupont Circle Hotel
You're eligible for a Genius discount at The Dupont Circle Hotel! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
This hotel is located at the top of Dupont Circle just minutes from the historical landmarks of Washington, D.C. The Dupont Circle Metro station is 150 yards away
The rooms at The Dupont Circle Hotel are furnished with large windows and marble bathrooms. Modern amenities include an iPod docking station, flat-screen TV and free WiFi. Designer bathrobes are also offered.
The staff at the Dupont Circle Hotel can arrange dinner reservations, theatre tickets and more. Guests can use the 24-hour business center or relax outdoors by the grand fountain.
The Pembroke offers farm-to-table fare that draws flavors and inspiration from France, Morocco, Ireland and more. Doyle is a bar with a mid-century feel that offers a drink list inspired by the cocktail culture of the 1950s and 1960s.
The Washington Convention Center is 1.6 miles from Dupont Circle Hotel. The National Mall is 1.9 miles away, while the JFK Center for Performing Arts is 1.9 miles from the hotel.
This is our guests' favourite part of Washington, according to independent reviews.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.5 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Is there availability to park a car?Thank you for contacting the Dupont Circle Hotel. We offer Valet Parking services with corresponding fees.Answered on 6 March 2020
- Hi , do you allow service dogs?Hello, Thank you for your message. Service animals are welcomed. No size limit, no restriction where the service animal can go - anywhere & everywhe..Answered on 14 July 2022
- Hi does this hotel have balcony??Thank you for your inquiry. We have beautiful suites available with balconies.Answered on 18 April 2021
- Hello just want to fine out if this hotel rooms got a jacuzzi insideHello, the hotel doesn't have jacuzzi. We have bath tub available in our suites. (subject to availability)Answered on 30 July 2022
- Is there a pool?Hello, Thank you for your message. We don't have pool in our hotel. Kind regards RESERVATIONAnswered on 13 July 2022
- Still looking?
Cuisine: American, Irish
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner
Open for: Lunch, Dinner, Cocktail hour
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Outdoor furniture
- Coffee machine
- Tour or class about local cultureAdditional charge
- Bike toursAdditional charge
- Walking toursAdditional charge
- Temporary art galleriesAdditional chargeOff-site
- Flat-screen TV
- Coffee house on site
- FruitsAdditional charge
- Wine/champagneAdditional charge
- Breakfast in the room
- Valet parking
- Parking garage
- Accessible parking
- Daily housekeeping
- Concierge service
- Luggage storage
- Fax/photocopyingAdditional charge
- Tour desk
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- 24-hour front desk
- Meeting/banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Room service
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Key card access
- Key access
- 24-hour security
- Safety deposit box
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Allergy-free room
- Family rooms
- Ironing facilities
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Fitness centre
From 16:00 hours
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in
Until 12:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
Children aged 6 years and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Cots and extra beds are not available at this property.
No age restriction
There is no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may be applicable.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
The Dupont Circle Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), please ensure that you are only booking this property following the local government guidelines of the destination, including but not limited to the purpose of travel, and maximum allowed group size.
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about The Dupont Circle Hotel
The Dupont Circle Hotel offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Fitness centre
- Tour or class about local culture
- Walking tours
- Temporary art galleries
- Bike tours
The prices at The Dupont Circle Hotel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
The Dupont Circle Hotel is 0.7 miles from the centre of Washington.
The Dupont Circle Hotel has 2 restaurants:
- The Pembroke
Check-in at The Dupont Circle Hotel is from 16:00, and check-out is until 12:00.
Room options at The Dupont Circle Hotel include:
Guests staying at The Dupont Circle Hotel can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.6).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte