The Edgewater, a Noble House Hotel
2411 Alaskan Way, Pier 67, Seattle, WA 98121, United States of America – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.2/10! (score from 720 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at The Edgewater, a Noble House Hotel.
|Double Room with Two Double Beds and Garden View|
|Garden View King|
|Waterfront Premium King|
|Superior Waterfront King|
|Room Selected at Check-In|
|Queen Room with City View|
|King Room with City View|
|Two Double Beds with City View|
|King Room with Dock view|
|Two Double Beds with Sea View|
|Deluxe King Room with Sea View|
|Deluxe Double Room with Sea View|
5 Reasons to Choose The Edgewater, a Noble House Hotel
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 2 languages
Booking is safe
At a Noble House hotel or resort, associates strive to welcome guests into a home away from home. Visitors of our properties can expect the utmost quality of service, from the moment of arrival and throughout their stay.
The Edgewater, a Noble House Hotel takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Port of Seattle 0.1 miles
- Bell Street Cruise Terminal at Pier 66 0.2 miles
- Olympic Sculpture Park 0.3 miles
- Original Starbucks 0.5 miles
- Pacific Science Center 0.5 miles
- Space Needle 0.5 miles
- Chihuly Garden and Glass 0.6 miles
- Pike Place Market 0.6 miles
- Seattle Aquarium 0.6 miles
- Gum Wall 0.6 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Seattle Center 0.7 miles
- International Fountain 0.7 miles
- Museum of Pop Culture 0.7 miles
- Seattle Great Wheel 0.7 miles
- Seattle Center Monorail 1.1 miles
- Columbia Center 1.2 miles
- King Street Station 1.5 miles
- CenturyLink Field 1.6 miles
- Smith Cove Cruise Terminal at Pier 91 1.9 miles
- Seattle Asian Art Museum 2.1 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Pike Place Market Market 0.6 miles
- Sea-Tac Airport 11.9 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Cocktail hour
- Sun Deck
Pool and Spa
- Fitness Center
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
- Bikes Available (free)
Food & Drink
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs USD 43 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- ATM On Site
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (free)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Shops (on site)
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Honeymoon Suite
- VIP Room Facilities
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 4:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 16 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
100% Verified Reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 720 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very Poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: