1 North Kaniku Drive, Waikoloa, HI 96743, United States of America – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.2/10! (score from 147 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Experience World-class Service at Fairmont Orchid
Located among 32 oceanfront acres on the Kohala Coast, the Fairmont Orchid is a spectacular resort offering luxurious accommodations and extensive resort facilities to the discerning traveler.
The guest rooms feature air conditioning, a TV with cable channels, a refrigerator, a coffee machine, an in-room safe, and a writing desk with a chair. The private bathroom includes a bathrobe, free toiletries, a hair dryer, and ironing facilities.
The Fairmont Orchid’s stunning beachfront location of white sandy beach and aquamarine waters even attracts a family of sea turtles. The resort scenery includes landscaped gardens and gorgeous waterfalls and a 10,000 square foot free form pool. Resort facilities include a wide range of restaurants and bars, 10 tennis courts, 36 holes of golf, and a unique outdoor Hawaiian ‘Spa Without Walls’, which features waterfall massage huts and massage cabanas.
A casual dining experience can be found at the Hale Kai Restaurant. The Binchotan sushi at Japanese Steakhouse and Sushi Bar is also available, while the three-day rotating breakfast buffet at Orchid Court is also offered.
‘Anaeho'omalu Beach, or A-Bay, is 5.6 mi away, while Waialea Bay is 6.2 mi away.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.1 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
ATM: Need cash? This property has an ATM on site.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
Pauoa Bay Beach9.0 Wonderful beach650 feet from property
Holoholokai Beach8.3 Very good beach1,000 feet from property
Mauna Lani Beach8.7 Excellent beach1 miles from property
49 Black Sand Beach8.4 Very good beach1.8 miles from property
Puako Beach9.6 Exceptional beach1.8 miles from property
- Do you have a luau nightAloha, Yes, we have our Hawai'i Loa Luau at the Fairmont Orchid on Saturdays. You can find more information regarding the Luau online by looking up Ha..Answered on November 14, 2019
- Does the hotel offer private cabana rentals at the pool and can we reserve them in advance.Aloha, Yes, the hotel does have pool and beach cabanas that can normally be reserved in advance or once on property during stay.Answered on September 29, 2020
- Is daily housekeeping happening for rooms?Aloha, yes we have upon request daily housekeeping service, please let us know you would like it daily.Answered on February 19, 2021
- Hi…do you provide complimentary shuttle service to and from the airport?Aloha, Thank you for your inquiry. Unfortunately, we do not offer an airport shuttle service, however, our Concierge would be able to assist you with ..Answered on June 16, 2022
- Needing 3 joining rooms with sea view or beachfrontAloha, Thank you for reaching out. Unfortunately, we only have 2 rooms that connect, we could place the 3rd room near by if that is an option for you...Answered on June 29, 2022
- Still looking?
Browns Beach House
Food: American, Japanese, Seafood, Steakhouse, Sushi
Open for: Dinner
Food: American, Seafood
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
Food: American, Asian
Open for: Breakfast
Food: American, Asian
Open for: Dinner, High tea, Cocktail hour
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch
This is a Proud Certified property where you can be extra sure of a welcoming stay.