The Hoxton, Downtown LA
1060 South Broadway, Downtown LA, Los Angeles, CA 90015, United States of America – Great location - show map
Stay in the heart of Los Angeles – Great location - show map
Classic California meets old-school Hollywood glamor. The Hoxton, Downtown LA was built in 2019, offering guests a taste of the laidback LA we know and love under a historic, Beaux Arts roof in the heart of buzzy downtown. With a rooftop pool, outdoor dining and beautifully designed rooms, you may just never want to leave.
All guest rooms have seating areas, flat-screen TVs, mini fridges, and private bathrooms with a hairdryer, walk-in showers and Blank shampoo, conditioner and soap.
Our rooftop restaurant and bar, Pilot, offers up coastal Mediterranean fare — yours to enjoy poolside, at the table or bar. Couple that with a creative cocktail menu and incredible city views, and you’ve got yourself a perfect California day. Off the lobby, there’s Sibling Rival, serving Americana California classics and pancakes that are not to be missed.
Popular points of interest near The Hoxton, Downtown LA include Staples Center, Microsoft Theater, LA Convention Center, Grand Central Market, The Arts District, and L.A. Live. The nearest airport is Los Angeles International Airport, 11 mi / 10 mi from the hotel.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.4 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
- Hello, would there be any additional fees added after the room rate? Such as a deposit, etc.Hey! We do authorize your card at check in for room and tax + an extra $50 per night for deposit. There is also a daily destination fee charge of $30..Answered on July 15, 2021
- Are there a gym in the hotel?Thanks for reaching out! While we don't currently have an onsite gym facility, we can recommend plenty of great ones nearby! Please give the front des..Answered on May 22, 2021
- What rooms have balconies includedThanks for reaching out! None of our historic rooms have balconies unfortunately. If you love lots of natural sunlight, go for the BIGGYS and ask for ..Answered on May 25, 2021
- Is the pool heated? Planning a stay when it’s supposed to be chillyHello, the pool is heated to 87 degrees.Answered on October 25, 2022
- is there parking available?We offer 24-hour valet services at $49 / night, allowing for unlimited in-and-out privilege's up until 4 pm the next day. Prefer to self-park? There a..Answered on August 30, 2021
- Still looking?
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Cocktail hour
Open for: Dinner, Cocktail hour
This is a Proud Certified property where you can be extra sure of a welcoming stay.
Most popular amenities
2:00 PM - 11:30 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Free! Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
The Hoxton, Downtown LA accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about The Hoxton, Downtown LA
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
The prices at The Hoxton, Downtown LA may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
The nearest beach is 150 feet from The Hoxton, Downtown LA.
The Hoxton, Downtown LA is 1.2 miles from the center of Los Angeles.
The Hoxton, Downtown LA has 2 restaurants:
- Sibling Rival
The Hoxton, Downtown LA offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Temporary art galleries
- Swimming pool
- Happy hour
- Bicycle rental
From the nearest airport, you can get to The Hoxton, Downtown LA by:
- Taxi 16min
Room options at The Hoxton, Downtown LA include:
Check-in at The Hoxton, Downtown LA is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.