Featuring an on-site restaurant and bar, this 19th-century inn is in Jim Thorpe’s historic district. Outdoor activities, including skiing and biking, at Blue Mountain are a 20 minute drive away.
The Inn at Jim Thorpe offers unique guest rooms that have a flat-screen cable TV with DVD player and free Wi-Fi access.
Guests can visit the on-site spa and relax with a massage or other body treatments. A game rooms as well as an on-site fitness center are also provided.
Broadway Grille and Pub serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner surrounded by warm fireplaces and mahogany furnishings.
Rafting with Jim Thorpe River Adventures is just one mile away. The Mauch Chunk Museum and Opera House is a 5 minute walk from the Jim Thorpe Inn.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.5 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
- Does this room have a jacuzzi tub?No. There are only larger tubs in Mini Suites. Not all Mini Suites have jacuzzi tubs. Some Mini Suites have Soak Tubs & a few have Whirlpool Jacuzzis.Answered on October 6, 2019
- Which suites if any have the balcony view?Suite 200 has access directly onto the balcony on the second floor. The only other one is room 101 which opens out onto the 1st floor balcony. All gu..Answered on August 3, 2020
- Do you have an elevator?In the main building we do have an elevator!Answered on May 20, 2021
- Do any rooms have private balconies?There are two room with private balcony access directly from the room. You can give us a call anytime for more details on that!Answered on May 20, 2021
- Is there a balcony to see the town? Are the rooms quiet?we have the 2nd floor balcony that sits facing main street.Answered on October 19, 2020
- Still looking?
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Most popular amenities
From 3:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 7 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no cribs available at this property.
All extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
The Inn at Jim Thorpe accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about The Inn at Jim Thorpe
Check-in at The Inn at Jim Thorpe is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Yes, The Inn at Jim Thorpe is popular with guests booking family stays.
The Inn at Jim Thorpe has 1 restaurant:
- Broadway Grille
Room options at The Inn at Jim Thorpe include:
The prices at The Inn at Jim Thorpe may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
The Inn at Jim Thorpe offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Game room
- Happy hour
- Spa/Wellness packages
- Live music/Performance
From the nearest airport, you can get to The Inn at Jim Thorpe by:
- Car 50min
The Inn at Jim Thorpe is 0.9 miles from the center of Jim Thorpe.