Located in Islamorada, 1.1 miles from Upper Matecumbe Key, The Islands of Islamorada provides accommodations with an outdoor swimming pool, free private parking, a fitness center and a bar. Each room at the 4-star hotel has sea views, and guests can enjoy access to a private beach area and to water sports facilities. The rooms have a balcony.
At the hotel each room is equipped with air conditioning, a seating area, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, a safety deposit box and a private bathroom with a shower, bathrobes and a hairdryer. Rooms contain an electric tea pot, while some rooms are equipped with a kitchen with a dishwasher, a microwave and a fridge. At The Islands of Islamorada rooms include bed linen and towels.
The accommodation offers 4-star accommodations with a hot tub and playground. Guests at The Islands of Islamorada will be able to enjoy activities in and around Islamorada, like snorkeling.
Windley Key is 2.3 miles from the hotel, while Pigeon Key is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Miami International Airport, 78 miles from The Islands of Islamorada.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.7 for a two-person trip.
Distance in property description is calculated using © OpenStreetMap
Most popular amenities
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Is restaurant open? Are there local restaurants close by?We do not have a restaurant on site. But we do have several recommendations for restaurants nearby.Answered on February 15, 2021
- I have two dogs. Both are golden doodles do you have a room the biggest weighs 22 pounds￼We have dedicated pet friendly accomodations, you will need to call the hotel directly to ensure availabilty.Answered on January 28, 2022
- The one bedroom does not appear to be a true bedroom?? I do not see a door?Greetings, Thank you for your inquiry. Our one bedroom suites do not have an additional door inside the room separating the king bed and living room area. It is all one space.Answered on March 24, 2022
- is there spa treatments at the hotelOur on-site concierge can book private spa services in the comfort of your own villa, suite, or by the beach. A trusted network of local spa experts offer treatments such as massages, facials, waxing, manicures, pedicures, makeup and hair.Answered on January 18, 2021
- Are you pet friendly?We only have a few units that are pet-friendly. You can request a pet-friendly unit and we can check on our end if it's possible. If they are all booked up over your dates, we cannot accept the pet. The pet fee would be a nightly rate of $50.Answered on May 10, 2021
Most popular amenities
4:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 25
Pets are not allowed.
The Islands of Islamorada accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please inform The Islands of Islamorada of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
This property does not accommodate bachelor(ette) or similar parties.
FAQs about The Islands of Islamorada
Yes, there's a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at The Islands of Islamorada on this page.
The Islands of Islamorada offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Fitness classes
- Water sports facilities on site
- Yoga classes
- Private beach area
- Swimming pool
- Spa/Wellness packages
Check-in at The Islands of Islamorada is from 4:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:00 AM.
The prices at The Islands of Islamorada may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
The Islands of Islamorada is 2,450 feet from the center of Islamorada.
Room options at The Islands of Islamorada include:
From the nearest airport, you can get to The Islands of Islamorada by:
- Car 1h 30min