113 Jane Street, Greenwich Village, New York City, NY 10014, United States of America – Great location - show map
|Single Room with Shared Bathroom|
|Twin Room with Shared Bathroom|
|Double Room with Private Bathroom|
With its prime West Village location, Landmark building, and river views, The Jane is home away from home for in-the-know travelers from all over the world. Built in 1908 as a home for sailors and lovingly restored in 2008, The Jane offers a hotel experience for every traveler. Inspired by luxury ship and train cabins, The Jane uses thoughtful design to pack maximum convenience into minimal space. Café Gitane serves breakfast through dinner in a sun-drenched space.
The Jane takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Whitney Museum of American Art 0.1 miles
- Hudson River Park 0.1 miles
- The Highline Park 0.2 miles
- Abingdon Square 0.2 miles
- Bleecker Playground 0.2 miles
- Ground Zero Museum Workshop 0.3 miles
- High Line 0.3 miles
- Chelsea Market 0.4 miles
- 14th Street - Eighth Avenue 0.4 miles
- Highline Ballroom 0.4 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Empire State Building 1.4 miles
- Times Square 1.8 miles
- Grand Central Station 1.9 miles
- Ground Zero 2 miles
- Rockefeller Center 2.2 miles
- Museum of Modern Art 2.3 miles
- Central Park 2.8 miles
- Ellis Island 3.1 miles
- Metropolitan Museum of Art 3.7 miles
- Statue of Liberty 3.8 miles
- LaGuardia Airport 7.6 miles
- Newark Liberty International Airport 9.5 miles
- John F. Kennedy International Airport 13.3 miles
Shopping Nearby – All Within 500 Yards!
Popular brands like: Ralph Lauren, Burberry
Food Areas Nearby
- Chelsea Market Restaurant Local producer Market Food in this area includes: Organic, Gourmet, Traditional, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Greenwich Village Restaurant Nightlife area with bars Steak house Food in this area includes: Pub food, Coffee & tea, Bar snacks, Gourmet, Steak, Breakfast, Lunch
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose The Jane
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
Guests loved the "boutique" style
Pets are not allowed.
- Bikes Available (free)
Food & Drink
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and costs USD 50 per day.
- Daily Housekeeping
- Baggage Storage
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Air Conditioning
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Extra beds are not available.
There is no capacity for cribs in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 4 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
100% Verified Reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 1828 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very Poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: