The Kulani Maui
441 Ilikahi Street, Lahaina, HI 96761, United States – Excellent location - show map
Excellent location — rated 9.5/10! (score from 56 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Lahaina
Ideally situated in the centre of Lahaina, The Kulani Maui features free WiFi throughout the property, a garden and free private parking for guests who drive. This 4-star hotel offers luggage storage space. The property is allergy-free and is situated 100 yards from Kamehameha Iki Park Beach.
All rooms at the hotel come with air conditioning, a seating area, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, a safety deposit box and a private bathroom with a shower, free toiletries and a hairdryer. The rooms include a coffee machine, while some rooms are fitted with a kitchen with an oven and a stovetop. All units will provide guests with a fridge.
Popular points of interest near The Kulani Maui include Puamana Beach Park, Puunoa Beach and Lahaina Boat Harbor. The nearest airport is Kahului Airport, 22.4 miles from the accommodation.
This is our guests' favourite part of Lahaina, according to independent reviews.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.4 for a two-person trip.
Distance in property description is calculated using © OpenStreetMap
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
Kamehameha Iki Park Beach8.7 Fabulous beach200 yards from property
Puamana Beach Park8.8 Fabulous beach1,650 yards from property
Puunoa Beach8.9 Fabulous beach1.2 miles from property
- Do any of your rooms with a king bed have an ocean view? We are thinking of staying 4/25-4/29 or 4/30. Thank you!Aloha, our property is located one street behind the ocean, so we do not have ocean views. We are known for our garden views, as the property has many beautiful native plants. We're a five-minute walk to the beach, which is beautiful any time of day, but especially sunsets! Mahalo for your interest and consideration,Answered on 29 January 2020
- Is the pool part of the grounds or do you have use of one off premise?We do not have a pool on site. The Lahaina Aquatic Center is a 5 minute walk from our property. The Maui public pool is free and offers swim lanes and open water swim area. Nature's biggest pool, the ocean, is also a 5 minute walk from our property.Answered on 29 November 2021
- Are there units that aren't as noisy as others that expressed you could hear talking and traffic like it was right outside your walls? And do some rooms have better AC, more cooling, than others? Both 1bdrm and the 2bdrm unitThe bedroom A/C units were all replaced last year, and that seems to have satisfied more recent travelers. Most guests find the property serene, but we have many open windows and rely on guests being considerate with one another for noise levels.Answered on 9 February 2021
- Hello! Do the rooms have curtains? The large windows are gorgeous but I wonder how bright it gets in the morning.Yes, the windows have blinds for your privacy. The louvered windows in our high barrel ceilings do not have curtains, and morning light comes through them. If you like very dark sleep options 24-7, then we will not be a fit.Answered on 3 February 2021
- anyone see the cleaning fee for one guest?We do not charge additional fees for cleaning or for parking, aloha.Answered on 7 December 2019
- Toilet paper
- Bath or shower
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Outdoor furniture
- Coffee machine
- Cleaning products
- Tumble dryer
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Drying rack for clothing
- Clothes rack
- Seating Area
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Private check-in/check-out
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in/check-out
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Invoice provided
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke alarms
- Safety deposit box
- Adult only
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Hardwood or parquet floors
- Private entrance
- Laptop safe
- Ironing facilities
- Non-smoking rooms
From 15:00 hours
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children are not allowed.
Cot and extra bed policies
Cots and extra beds are not available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
The Kulani Maui accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In accordance with government guidelines to minimise transmission of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property may request additional documentation from guests to validate identity, travel itinerary and other relevant information, during dates where such guidelines exist.
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
License number: W12385792-01,TA-123-857-9200-01
FAQs about The Kulani Maui
Room options at The Kulani Maui include:
The nearest beach is just 200 yards from The Kulani Maui.
Check-in at The Kulani Maui is from 15:00, and check-out is until 11:00.
The prices at The Kulani Maui may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
The Kulani Maui offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
The Kulani Maui is 1 miles from the centre of Lahaina.