61 Exeter Street, Back Bay, Boston, MA 02116, United States of America –
Excellent location – rated 9.8/10! (score from 957 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at The Lenox.
If it’s adventure and experience in the heart of the hippest Boston neighborhood you’re looking for, your search is over. And if our walls could talk, they would tell you not only of our celebrated past, but also of the personalized service we offer our guests. So come on in, rest your weary head in one of our comfy guest rooms and do us a favor – don’t make us wait so long next time. We’ve been expecting you.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Boston Public Library 0.1 miles
- The Shops at Prudential Center 0.1 miles
- Admiral Morison Statue 0.2 miles
- Boston Duck Tours 0.2 miles
- Prudential Tower 0.2 miles
- Trinity Church 0.2 miles
- John Hancock Tower 0.2 miles
- Back Bay 0.3 miles
- Christian Science Center 0.3 miles
- Gibson House Museum 0.5 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Boston Public Garden 0.6 miles
- Boston Common 0.8 miles
- Fenway Park 0.9 miles
- Beacon Hill 0.9 miles
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology 1 miles
- Boston Museum of Fine Arts 1.1 miles
- Boston Tea Party Ship & Museum 1.2 miles
- Boston University 1.3 miles
- North End 1.8 miles
- JFK Presidential Library & Museum 3.4 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Atlantic Fish Company Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Top of the Hub Restaurant 0.2 miles
- Lolita Cocina & Tequila Bar Cafe/Bar 0.2 miles
- Globe Bar & Cafe Cafe/Bar 0.2 miles
- Cafe Jaffa Cafe/Bar 0.3 miles
- L\'Espalier Restaurant 0.1 miles
Shopping Nearby – All Within 500 Yards!
Copley Place Shopping Center
Popular brands like: Burberry, Louis Vuitton
The Shops at Prudential Center
Popular brands like: Gucci
Popular brands like: H&M, Zara, Nike
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Food: American, Local
Open for: Breakfast, Dinner
5 Reasons to Choose The Lenox
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 9 languages
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Fitness Center
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Snack Bar
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs USD 49 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- ATM On Site
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services
- Dry Cleaning
- Business Center
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Hypoallergenic Room Available
- Honeymoon Suite
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Up to three children under 16 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All children under 16 years are charged USD 30 per night for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged USD 30 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
The Lenox accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.