The Marshall House, Historic Inns of Savannah Collection
123 East Broughton Street, Savannah, GA 31401, United States of America – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.7/10! (score from 1464 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Savannah – Excellent location – show map
You're eligible for a Genius discount at The Marshall House, Historic Inns of Savannah Collection! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Located in the heart of Savanna's Historic District and built in 1851, this Georgia boutique hotel offers an on-site restaurant and free WiFi. The Savannah College of Art Design is 12 minutes' walk away.
The 45 Bistro Restaurant serves a varied menu for dinner in an elegant atmosphere. Before dinner in the restaurant, guests can have a cocktail in the lounge.
Guests can enjoy a nightly wine reception in the library. A 24-hour business center is available for added convenience.
A flat-screen cable TV and a small refrigerator are included in all rooms at The Marshall House. Guest rooms also feature a decorative fireplace and a private bath with a pedestal sink.
Performing arts and classic cinema are 2 minutes' walk away at Lucas Theater for the Arts. Savannah’s famous Riverstreet and the John P. Rousakis Riverfront Plaza offer restaurants and shopping a 7 minute walk from the property
This is our guests' favorite part of Savannah, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.7 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- do you share a balcony or is it privateIt is a shared balcony.Answered on 4 June 2021
- What is the cost to park?Thank you for your question. You can valet park with us for $38/day. Or, park in the City Garage behind the hotel, if they have availability. They ..Answered on 20 May 2021
- how far is parking. what is the cost. my husband has a pricey bike and rack and doesnt care to be too far is there any onsite parking for a price. ..I would strongly suggest bringing them into the hotel. We will lock them up for you. If the bike and rack were mine, I would lock them up no matter ..Answered on 28 February 2022
- Do staff and guest still need to wear masks at this moment?Masks are no longer requiredAnswered on 28 February 2022
- Are the rooms private like a hotel style? The pictures look like it's a rooming house and the rooms are not private.Thank you for your question. We have 65 rooms and 3 guest suites. Yes. All rooms are private. We are a hotel.Answered on 23 September 2021
- Still looking?
Open for: Dinner
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Alarm clock
- Socket near the bed
- Live music/Performance
- Tour or class about local cultureAdditional charge
- Bike toursAdditional charge
- Walking toursAdditional charge
- Bar crawlsAdditional charge
- Temporary art galleriesOff-site
- iPod dock
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- CD player
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Kid-friendly buffet
- Kids' meals
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Valet parking
- Parking garage
- Private check-in/out
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- Express check-in/out
- 24-hour front desk
- Board games/Puzzles
- Daily housekeeping
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Business center
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke alarms
- Key card access
- Key access
- Vending machine (snacks)
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Wake-up service
- Hardwood or parquet floors
- Laptop safe
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wake-up service/Alarm clock
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
From 4:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 21
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
The Marshall House, Historic Inns of Savannah Collection accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about The Marshall House, Historic Inns of Savannah Collection
Guests staying at The Marshall House, Historic Inns of Savannah Collection can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.8).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Room options at The Marshall House, Historic Inns of Savannah Collection include:
The prices at The Marshall House, Historic Inns of Savannah Collection may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
The Marshall House, Historic Inns of Savannah Collection offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Temporary art galleries
- Tour or class about local culture
- Walking tours
- Live music/Performance
- Bar crawls
- Bike tours
The Marshall House, Historic Inns of Savannah Collection is 1,650 feet from the center of Savannah.
The Marshall House, Historic Inns of Savannah Collection has 1 restaurant:
Check-in at The Marshall House, Historic Inns of Savannah Collection is from 4:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.