The Mediterranean Inn
425 Queen Anne Avenue North, Queen Anne, Seattle, WA 98109, United States of America – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.2/10! (score from 2188 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Seattle – Excellent location – show map
Located just 10 minutes' walk away from The Space Needle, The Mediterranean Inn features a rooftop patio with panoramic views of the Seattle Skyline, Mount Rainier, the Olympic Mountains, and Elliot Bay. A fitness center is located on site.
All guest rooms at this hotel include a flat-screen TV, full sized work desk, a microwave, small refrigerator, coffee maker, and kitchenette. All rooms include private bathrooms that include hairdryers.
A 24-hour reception greets guests of The Mediterranean Inn. A business center and 24-hour laundry facilities are provided to guests. Vending machines featuring snacks and drinks are available. Coffee is available in the lobby.
Pike Place Market is 1.2 mi away from this hotel. Hosting sports and entertainment events, KeyArena is 3 minutes’ walk away.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.2 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
- Do you have a shuttle to go to the cruise terminal for carnival??Yes we doAnswered on February 20, 2020
- Is smoking allowed in your rooftop terraceHello! Unfortunately we are a completely non-smoking building. That also includes our rooftop deck. Thank you Front Desk MariaAnswered on October 6, 2019
- Is the rooftop patio available/open and need an reservation for new years eve? We are planning to check in on Dec 30-Jan 1.Hello! It is available for any of our guests on New Years eve, it doesn't need a reservation. Thank you, Front Desk MariaAnswered on October 6, 2019
- Do you offer shuttle service to Seattle airport?We can arrange a car for you via Seattle Town Car, a family owned business that we partner with. It's a flat rate of $45 each way. You pay the driver ..Answered on February 26, 2020
- Do you have a shuttle to the cruise terminal? if not, how far are you from there?Thank you for reaching out to us, we do offer a third party shuttle to the terminal. It's $10 per person. We can definitely schedule you for a ride on..Answered on February 7, 2022
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
From 4:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 21
Pets are not allowed.
The Mediterranean Inn accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about The Mediterranean Inn
The Mediterranean Inn is 1.7 miles from the center of Seattle.
From the nearest airport, you can get to The Mediterranean Inn by:
- Car 30min
The Mediterranean Inn offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Bicycle rental
Room options at The Mediterranean Inn include:
Check-in at The Mediterranean Inn is from 4:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
The prices at The Mediterranean Inn may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.