5059 Highway 140, Mariposa, CA 95338, United States of America –
Area Info –
- Yosemite West Gateway 11.3 miles
- Yosemite South Gateway 19.6 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Charles Street Dinner House Restaurant 0 miles
- Sugar Pine Cafe Restaurant 0 miles
- Happy Burger Diner Restaurant 0.4 miles
- Pioneer Market and Deli Supermarket 0.4 miles
- Merced River River 20 miles
- Yosemite Airport 51 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 Reasons to Choose The Monarch
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 3 languages
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- Outdoor Furniture
- Sun Deck
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Pool (seasonal)
Pets are not allowed.
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Accessible Parking
- Street Parking
- Daily Housekeeping
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- Vending Machine (drinks)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
4:00 PM - 11:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 11 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged USD 15 per person per night when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
The Monarch accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
- Please check for road closures during winter months. Highway 120 (Tioga Pass) closes from late October until late May and is subject to change based on weather. When the Tioga Pass Road is closed, it is not possible to access Highway 395 near Mammoth Lakes and Lee Vining. All other park entrances, including those along Highway 120 from the west, Hetch Hetchy, Highway 140, and Highway 41, remain open all year.
Please note: Guest credit card will be authorized to guarantee the room. Full payment is due at check-out
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please inform The Monarch of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.