Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
The Ned NoMad
1170 Broadway , NoMad, New York, NY 10001, United States of America – Great location - show map – Subway Access
4 reasons to choose The Ned NoMad
- Can we bathe in the claw tubGreetings, yes the claw foot tubs in the room are fully functional. -NoMad NYAnswered on February 15, 2021
- Do you have a crib option? The description is confusing..We do not offer crib option in the Crash Pad. Crib option is available in Cosy or above room categoriesAnswered on August 5, 2022
- Is the Fitness Center opened this days?Greetings. Yes our fitness center is open each day from 5 AM to 10 PM however reservations are required to use the gym. Our Concierge is happy to assi...Answered on December 3, 2020
- Do rooms have bathroomsYes, all rooms have bathrooms.Answered on October 14, 2020
- Does the atelier room have a shower or only the tub?All Atelier guest rooms have a walk in shower. Most also have a freestanding claw-foot tub.Answered on October 14, 2020
Cecconi's at The Ned NoMad
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner
Most popular amenities
From 3:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Crib by request
Extra bed by request
|$50 per child, per night|
Extra bed by request
|$50 per person, per night|
There's no capacity for cribs at this property.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Free! Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
The Ned NoMad accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In accordance with government guidelines to minimize transmission of the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property may request additional documentation from guests to validate identity, travel itinerary, and other relevant info on dates where such guidelines exist.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please inform The Ned NoMad of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
FAQs about The Ned NoMad
Check-in at The Ned NoMad is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
The prices at The Ned NoMad may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Room options at The Ned NoMad include:
The Ned NoMad is 1.6 miles from the center of New York.
The Ned NoMad has 1 restaurant:
- Cecconi's at The Ned NoMad
The Ned NoMad offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Foot massage
- Back massage
- Full-body massage
- Personal trainer
- Head massage
- Neck massage
- Happy hour
- Couples' massage
- Hand massage
From the nearest airport, you can get to The Ned NoMad by:
- Taxi 1h 20min