The Notch Hostel
324 Lost River Rd, North Woodstock, 03262, United States of America – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.5/10! (score from 39 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
There was a problem loading the reviews.
The Notch Hostel is located in North Woodstock, New Hampshire and offers shared and private rooms. An array of activities can be enjoyed in the surrounding area. Skiing and snowboarding at Loon or Cannon Mountain and hiking at Franconia Notch are all less than 15 minutes' drive away. Some units include a seating area for your convenience. The rooms have a private or shared bathroom. There are two full shared kitchens at the property. Guests can eat meals in the spacious communal dining area, or relax in the indoor and outdoor common space.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.2 for a two-person trip.The Notch Hostel has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Aug 21, 2015
- Free parking
- Free WiFi
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
See what guests loved the most:
- ThomasUnited States of America“Pretty clean place with awesome and helpful staff. Would definitely stay here again.”
- MitchellUnited States of America“Everybody staying there hiking and trekking were all upbeat with a very positive vibe. The folks running the place are top notch and the place is immaculate. The Notch is what hostelling is all about!”
- LisaUnited States of America“Super clean, super fun super chill. Great for the Appalachian Trail hiker, wandering through the white mountains or just anyone who wants an economical fun choice.”
- AAnonymousUnited States of America“The property owner Serena and Phil were very warm and inviting, making us feel at home right from the start. They went out of their way to assure we had everything we needed and answered any questions we had. The Notch was well equipped to make...”
- DanielIsrael“Its huge has a lot of facilities like sauna, guitars kitchens soaps in shower..”
- DanUnited Kingdom“Great hostel, felt very safe with the covid restrictions. Facilities are good and a nice homely vibe to the place.”
- SilviaGermany“Ruhige Lage. Im Vergleich zu anderen Hostels, die ich schon erlebt habe sehr sauber, was wohl daran liegt, dass es auch Geschirrspüler gibt. Viele Wanderer vom Appalachian Trail unterwegs, sodass man unterschidlichste Leute kennen lernt.”
- DavidUnited States of America“Las instalaciones, lugar, cercanía para hacer muchos hikings…”
- ClaireCanada“L' accueil était sympathique. La chambre était grande et confortable. L'auberge est bien située près de toutes les activités. La cuisine commune est bien équipée et grande table pour manger ensemble.”
Property questions and answersBrowse questions from guests for anything extra you want to know about the propertyThe property usually replies within a few days
Is there a real kitchen with the stoveYes, there is a full kitchen with a stove and oven.Answered on 12 September 2021
Are sheets and towels included?Yes they are.Answered on 12 September 2021
Do I need a lock for the lockers?We provide locks for free.Answered on 12 September 2021
How much does it cost to rent a lock?We provide locks for free.Answered on 12 September 2021
Can I use my own sleeping bag?We provide all bedding. No outside linens or bedding are allowed in the building.Answered on 12 September 2021
Is it quiet at night?Quiet hours are 10pm - 7am.Answered on 12 September 2021
- Still looking?
Area info *
Amenities of The Notch HostelGreat facilities! Review score, 9.3
- Free parking
- Free WiFi
- Toilet paper
- Outdoor fireplace
- Picnic area
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun deck
- Shared kitchen
- Pet bowls
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Private check-in/out
- Baggage storage
- Board games/Puzzles
- Board games/puzzles
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke alarms
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
From 4:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children not allowed.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
The Notch Hostel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In accordance with government guidelines to minimize transmission of the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property currently isn't accepting guests from certain countries on dates where such guidelines exist.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Please inform The Notch Hostel of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about The Notch Hostel
The Notch Hostel is 1 miles from the center of North Woodstock. All distances are measured in straight lines. Actual travel distances may vary.
The Notch Hostel offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
The prices at The Notch Hostel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at The Notch Hostel is from 4:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.