The Paramount Hotel
724 Pine Street, Seattle Central Business District, Seattle, WA 98101, United States of America –
Excellent location – rated 9.5/10! (score from 1042 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at The Paramount Hotel.
Special Offer - Executive King Room
Executive King Room - Free Parking
Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Free Parking
Special Offer - Queen Room with Two Queen Beds
King Room - Free Parking
Special Offer - King Room
Room Selected at Check-In
Queen Room with Two Queen Beds
Executive King Room
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Paramount Theatre 0.1 miles
- Nordstrom Corporate Headquarters 0.2 miles
- Westlake Station 0.2 miles
- Virginia Mason Hospital 0.4 miles
- University Street Station 0.4 miles
- Benaroya Hall 0.4 miles
- Seattle Public Library-Central 0.4 miles
- Pike Place Market 0.4 miles
- Seattle Art Museum 0.5 miles
- Gum Wall 0.5 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Seattle Aquarium 0.6 miles
- Seattle Great Wheel 0.6 miles
- Columbia Center 0.6 miles
- Space Needle 0.9 miles
- Museum of Pop Culture 0.9 miles
- Port of Seattle 0.9 miles
- King Street Station 1 miles
- Seattle Center 1.1 miles
- CenturyLink Field 1.2 miles
- Tiger Mountain State Forest 15.2 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Pacific Place Market 0.1 miles
- Sea-Tac Airport 11.8 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 Reasons to Choose The Paramount Hotel
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 8 languages
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Fitness Center
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Breakfast Options
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs USD 41 per day.
- Parking Garage
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- Vending Machine (drinks)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 4:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Up to three children under 16 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 16 years are charged USD 20 per night for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged USD 20 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
The Paramount Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please note: Dragonfish Café is no longer under renovation and is now reopened.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.