Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
The Publishing House Bed and Breakfast
108 North May Street, West Loop, Chicago, IL 60607, United States of America – Excellent location – show map – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.6/10! (score from 30 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Located in Chicago, The Publishing House Bed and Breakfast provides free WiFi, and guests can enjoy a restaurant, a bar and a shared lounge.
Some units are air-conditioned and include a seating and/or dining area and a flat-screen TV.
Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a buffet breakfast.
The Publishing House Bed and Breakfast also provides a business center and guests can use the fax machine and photocopier or use the on-site ATM machine at the accommodation.
United Center is 1.1 miles from The Publishing House Bed and Breakfast, while Willis Tower is 1.5 miles away. The nearest airport is Midway International Airport, 9 miles from the bed and breakfast.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.4 for a two-person trip.
Distance in property description is calculated using © OpenStreetMap
Most popular amenities
ATM: Need cash? This property has an ATM on site.
4 reasons to choose The Publishing House Bed and Breakfast
- If it doesn’t include a description for a private bathroom, does that mean we will be using a shared one?Hi, All of our rooms have there own en-suite bathroom. Carmen has a large walk-in shower (no tub). Cheers, KimberlyAnswered on September 3, 2021
- How far is your location from N. Carpenter St? Is it within walking distance?Hi. Carpenter Street is two blocks east of us. Not sure exactly what the address is, but it would be between a 3-10min walk from the house. Are you referring too McDonald's headquarter's? It is the next block over. Cheers.Answered on September 28, 2021
- What is the parking situation?Hi, Parking is free around our block or we do have two 'off-street' spots which must be pre-reserved for $25/night. Otherwise Spothero or Parqex are apps with off-street parking nearby. Cheers.Answered on September 28, 2021
- Are you definitely full 4th to 8th May?! If not what is the cost please?I only have availability from the 4-6th of May we are completely booked over the weekend with a private group. Cheers, KimberlyAnswered on April 30, 2022
- Cancellation policyHi, We do take a one night non-refundable deposit to secure a booking. If there is a cancellation within 72 hours the full amount of the reservation is due. Cheers.Answered on September 28, 2021
The Press Room
Open for: Dinner, Cocktail hour
Most popular amenities
2:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children not allowed.
Crib and extra bed policies
Extra bed by request
|$50 per person, per night|
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
There's no capacity for cribs at this property.
The maximum number of extra beds allowed depends on the room you choose. Double-check the maximum capacity for the room you selected.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
The Publishing House Bed and Breakfast accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Parties/events are not allowed
Pets are not allowed.
The fine print
This property does not accommodate bachelor(ette) or similar parties.
Please inform The Publishing House Bed and Breakfast of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
License number: 2492184
FAQs about The Publishing House Bed and Breakfast
The Publishing House Bed and Breakfast is 1.6 miles from the center of Chicago.
Check-in at The Publishing House Bed and Breakfast is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
From the nearest airport, you can get to The Publishing House Bed and Breakfast by:
- Car 26min
The Publishing House Bed and Breakfast offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
Room options at The Publishing House Bed and Breakfast include:
Guests staying at The Publishing House Bed and Breakfast can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 10.0).
Breakfast option(s) include:
The prices at The Publishing House Bed and Breakfast may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
The Publishing House Bed and Breakfast has 1 restaurant:
- The Press Room