Located 5 minutes' walk from Steamboat Ski Area, this hotel boasts a year round outdoor pool and hot tub features an on-site restaurant. Ski hire and lift tickets are available at reception. Free WiFi is available in all guest accommodations.
A flat-screen cable TV and a DVD player are available in each spacious unit at The Steamboat Grand. All of the accommodations feature ironing facilities and a coffee maker. Select units include fully equipped modern kitchens with generous woodwork and a dining area, sofa beds and balconies.
Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner, The Cabin bar and restaurant is located on-site at Steamboat Grand. The restaurant features authentic Colorado produce, meat and game and offers a children’s breakfast and dinner menu, along with vegetarian options. A Friday through Sunday Happy Hour is offered at the bar.
A full service spa is available to guests of The Steamboat Grand which offers a number of different massages, body treatments and facials. Guests have access to the business centre with fax and photocopying services. For convenience, a guest launderette is available.
A free transfer service is available to Steamboat town centre, just 1.6 miles away from this hotel. Strawberry Hot Springs is 10 minutes' drive. Numerous mountain biking and hiking trails are located in the area around this hotel.
This is our guests' favourite part of Steamboat Springs, according to independent reviews.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.0 for a two-person trip.
- Gondola - 300 yards
- Preview Ski Lift - 350 yards
- Christie Peak Express - 350 yards
- Wrangler - 400 yards
- Desperado - 400 yards
- Buckaroo - 400 yards
- East Rider - 450 yards
- Wildhorse - 550 yards
- Christie III Ski Lift - 650 yards
Most popular facilities
ATM: Need cash? This property has an ATM machine on site.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- With Covid-19 issues, is there a refrigerator in Rooms with 2 Queens? This would allow for at least breakfast in room away from crowds. Thank you.Fridges are not provided in HQ rooms. We do have some mini fridges that are available to put in the room. Its a first requested, first serve basis.Answered on 27 July 2020
- My wife is handicap do we still have to pay for parking?We do have a handicap parking space at the front of the property that we will waive the parking fee for use for a guest in need of the space.Answered on 29 September 2020
- Hello! Is the pool and hot tub working? Thank you!Hello! Yes, our pool and both hot tubs are working.Answered on 9 July 2022
- I am planning to book a spa weekend for my wife and I. Does your facility offer a masseuse, sauna and jacuzzi or something similar? Couples massage?Our facility does offer a masseuse and many different massages. We recommend calling the Steamboat Grand and we can get you all the information. Thank you!Answered on 24 May 2021
- Do you have a conference room to use ?We have several conference rooms in the hotel. Please contact the front desk and we can direct your call to our Conference Sales team.Answered on 16 July 2020
- Still looking?
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Cocktail hour
This is a Proud Certified property where you can be extra sure of a welcoming stay.
Most popular facilities
From 16:00 hours
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
Children aged 18 years and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Prices for cots are not included in the total price, and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of cots allowed is dependent on the option you choose. Please check your selected option for more information.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cots are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
The Steamboat Grand accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Food & beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to help protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Hot tub/jacuzzi is closed from Sun 16 Oct 2022 until Mon 31 Oct 2022
Swimming pool #1 is closed from Sun 16 Oct 2022 until Mon 31 Oct 2022