Offering free bicycle rentals, this hostel is located in the town center of Gunnison. Free Wi-Fi is available. Guests can take advantage of a shared kitchen. Rooms feature access to a shared bathroom.
At The Wanderlust Hostel guests have access to a garden, barbecue facilities and a fire pit. Other facilities include free storage for ski equipment and a closet featuring many costumes available for guest use. Free parking is available
Black Canyon National Park is 62 miles from the hostel. Crested Butte is 35 minutes’ drive from Wanderlust Hostel Gunnison.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.9 for a two-person trip.
- Hi, I was wondering if there is Uber or lyft or some other car service in the area that will take you around town and more importantly to the mountain..Hello! There is no uber or Lyft in Gunnison, but we do have a free bus shuttle around town, that will also take you to crested butte. But other than t..Answered on 15 July 2022
- do you have off street parking? I will be traveling by motorcycle and would prefer a protected area so I don't have to unload everythingHello, We have an alley in the back of the hostel that you can safely park your motorcycle! Let us know if you have any more questions. -MeganAnswered on 15 August 2021
- Do you have a secure storage area for a high-end mountain bike ?Most folks store their bikes on our back porch, however, we do have a garage where we could arrange storage. Depending on the circumstance you can br..Answered on 10 September 2020
- Is it quiet at night?Yes! We have strict quiet hours from 10pm to 7:30amAnswered on 1 August 2019
- are there individual rooms available or are all the beds in one room?? Thanks!Yes! We have two privates available in the house, a small private with a full sized bed, and a large private with a queen sized bed and a full sized f..Answered on 30 June 2022
- Still looking?
- BBQ facilities
- Shared kitchen
- Ski pass vendor
- Ski storage
- Bicycle rental
- Snack bar
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Baggage storage
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Designated smoking area
- Smoke-free property
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
From 3:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
When booking for more than 10 people, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
The Wanderlust Hostel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about The Wanderlust Hostel
The Wanderlust Hostel offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Bicycle rental
The prices at The Wanderlust Hostel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
The Wanderlust Hostel is 2,600 feet from the center of Gunnison.
Check-in at The Wanderlust Hostel is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.