The Park Central San Francisco
50 3rd Street, Union Square, San Francisco, CA 94103, United States of America –
Queen Room - Disability Access
Traditional King Room
Premier Queen Room
Premium Corner King Room
Grand Deluxe Queen Room
Grand Deluxe Corner King Room
Grand Queen Room
Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds
Deluxe King Room
Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds
Grand Deluxe King Room
Premier King Room
Premier Queen Room with Two Queen Beds
We are conveniently located in the South of Market district, with premier shopping, dining, and attractions surrounding us. A short walk will take you to scenic cable car trips to Chinatown, Fisherman's Wharf, the Ferry Building, and Union Square.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Yerba Buena Center For The Arts 0.1 miles
- Contemporary Jewish Museum 0.1 miles
- Lotta's Fountain 0.1 miles
- Cartoon Art Museum 0.1 miles
- St. Patrick's Catholic Church 0.1 miles
- American Conservatory Theater 0.1 miles
- San Francisco Museum of Modern Art 0.1 miles
- BART - Montgomery St. Station 0.1 miles
- Metreon 0.2 miles
- Xanadu Gallery 0.2 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Union Square 0.3 miles
- AT&T Park 0.8 miles
- San Francisco City Hall 1 miles
- Coit Tower 1.1 miles
- Lombard Street 1.4 miles
- Pier 39 1.6 miles
- Ghirardelli Square 1.7 miles
- Alcatraz 2.9 miles
- Golden Gate Bridge 4.4 miles
- Fox Theater Oakland 7.4 miles
- Oakland International Airport 10.9 miles
- San Francisco International Airport 11.8 miles
- Mineta San Jose International Airport 39.1 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Dinner, Cocktail hour
4 Reasons to Choose The Park Central San Francisco
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 6 languages
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Fitness Center
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Food & Drink
No internet access available.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs USD 71.82 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- ATM On Site
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Tour Desk
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Daily Housekeeping
- Suit Press (additional charge)
- Shoeshine (additional charge)
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Business Center
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- VIP Room Facilities
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Up to two children under 17 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged USD 25 per person per night when using existing beds.
One older child or adult is charged USD 25 per night in an extra bed.
One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a crib.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
The Park Central San Francisco accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
• Unlimited High Speed Internet
• Unlimited Local and Domestic Long Distance calls
• Notary public services
• Bottled Water in Guestrooms
• Unlimited use of the 24-hour state-of-the-art Fitness Center
• Weekly guided morning runs ""Move SF""
• Equinox Fitness Center Access discount
• California Academy of Sciences - $3 off adult ticket
• City Sightseeing 2 day Hop on Hop off bus tour - $5 off adult ticket
• Shopping Discounts
The facilities fee is not inclusive of service gratuities.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.