The Williamsburg Hotel
96 Wythe Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11249, United States of America – Excellent location – show map – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.1/10! (score from 855 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Located in North Brooklyn, in the Williamsburg neighborhood, this hotel is in close proximity to many dining and shopping destinations. Located right across the river from Manhattan, the hotel is one Subway stop away from East Village.
The rooms come with 10-foot window views of Manhattan or Brooklyn. Many rooms offer a private balcony. All furnishings are custom designed by Michaelis Boyd Studio. The marble and brass bathrooms feature fixtures by Waterworks and toiletries by Apotheke, which handmade in Brooklyn.
Encased in brick, glass, and Corten steel, The Williamsburg Hotel is designed by London-based design firm Michaelis Boyd Studio and is styled with double-height ceilings, natural finishes and unique style elements.
Elevated North & South American culinary techniques come to life at The Williamsburg Hotel on our share friendly plates. With locally sourced and organic ingredients featured seasonally, our delicate and complex flavors are apparent on both our food and beverage menus. Chef Alberto Gomez creates dishes inspired from his youth alongside our Culinary Director, Chef Tek, to pair authentic dining with the energy and culture of late-night Williamsburg. And, of course, you can also order your fav's online and we'll deliver!
The Brooklyn Brewery is a 2-minute walk away from The Williamsburg Hotel. The Williamsburg Bridge that leads to Manhattan is 1.2 mi away.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.2 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
- do you have parking...how much?We currently do not have parking garage within the hotel. However, there is street parking and a garage by the name of NYC Parking 34 North 7th Parkin..Answered on November 15, 2019
- Do all rooms have a view of the Manhattan skyline? Eg. I am thinking about the queen balcony or terrace rooms.All terrace rooms have views of Manhattan Skyline. The Premiere rooms are on the higher floor, delivering a much more breathtaking view of the of the skyline.Answered on January 26, 2021
- do you have the smoking roomsGood evening, The Williamsburg Hotel is a 100% Non-smoking property. This includes outdoor areas such as the room terraces. All the best!Answered on December 10, 2020
- Hello, am trying to book a room from May 22nd-24th. I would like to know my total price for the premium king skyline. And also, if the pool is open!Good afternoon, rates are based on the time of booking and availability. When you select "book", the system will show you the complete breakdown with..Answered on May 14, 2022
- what is the parking availability at your hotel?Hi, street parking is available. However, we do have a partnership with a garage that is really close by. Located on Kent Ave & N7th st. Rates are: $1..Answered on May 15, 2021
- Still looking?
The Williamsburg Hotel Restaurant
Open for: Breakfast, Dinner, Cocktail hour
Most popular amenities
From 4:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
The Williamsburg Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
All guests will be responsible for paying the destination fee directly at the Property
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about The Williamsburg Hotel
The Williamsburg Hotel is 2.2 miles from the center of Brooklyn.
Room options at The Williamsburg Hotel include:
From the nearest airport, you can get to The Williamsburg Hotel by:
- Car 1h
The prices at The Williamsburg Hotel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at The Williamsburg Hotel is from 4:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Guests staying at The Williamsburg Hotel can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.8).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte
The Williamsburg Hotel has 1 restaurant:
- The Williamsburg Hotel Restaurant
The Williamsburg Hotel offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Evening entertainment
- Swimming pool
- Cooking class
- Happy hour
- Bicycle rental
- Live music/Performance
- Tour or class about local culture
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.