401 11th Avenue South, Nashville, TN 37203, United States of America – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.3/10! (score from 85 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Nashville
Featuring a rooftop bar with scenic views of downtown Nashville, this boutique hotel is located in The Gulch neighborhood in Nashville, Tennessee and offers contemporary guest rooms with free WiFi.
Every room at Thompson Nashville provides a flat-screen TV, Bluetooth speakers and a mini-bar. Private bathrooms include a rainfall walk-in shower and bath amenities.
Award-winning chefs create seafood-focused Southern cuisine for breakfast, lunch and dinner at Marsh House. Guests can take in city views from the hotel’s rooftop bar, which offers 20 regional beers, crafted cocktails and a selection of wines. Killebrew offers coffee breakfast sandwiches, pastries and afternoon grab-and-go sandwiches.
The hotel offers indoor and outdoor event space. On-site conference rooms are available for business accommodations.
Ryman Auditorium and Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum are both less than 1.2 mi away from the hotel. Vanderbilt University is a 5-minute drive away.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.6 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Hello, Due to COVID-19, I would just like to make sure I can still book a room here from May 15-16th. Thank you!At this time we are still taking reservations for May 15th and beyond. There is a possibility our opening date will get pushed back to June.Answered on 4 May 2020
- Can we get a corner city view?When you make your reservations, please just add a note that you prefer a higher floor. While we cannot guarantee your request, we will do everything..Answered on 11 February 2020
- Do you have king size beds? Looks like all the “king” rooms had queen beds.We offer Kings and Doubles. We do not offer any queen room types.Answered on 19 June 2021
- Is there a tubOnly our suites offer bath tubs.Answered on 19 June 2021
- Do you check IDs at check in?We always check Passport or Driver's License upon check-inAnswered on 21 July 2021
- Still looking?
Food: American, Seafood, Local
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner
Food: American, Local
Open for: Dinner, Cocktail hour
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Alarm clock
- Socket near the bed
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Satellite channels
- Coffee house on site
- FruitAdditional charge
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Breakfast in the room
- Valet parking
- Parking garage
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Accessible parking
- ATM on site
- Baggage storage
- Express check-in/out
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Business center
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Key card access
- 24-hour security
- Pet bowls
- Pet basket
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Hypoallergenic room available
- Wake-up service
- Hardwood or parquet floors
- Laptop safe
- Family rooms
- Ironing facilities
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wake-up service/Alarm clock
- Room service
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
- Fitness center
From 4:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Free! Pets are allowed. No extra charges.
Thompson Nashville accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Thompson Nashville
Thompson Nashville is 0.9 miles from the center of Nashville.
Thompson Nashville has 2 restaurants:
- Marsh House
- L.A. Jackson
Guests staying at Thompson Nashville can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.1).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Thompson Nashville offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
Check-in at Thompson Nashville is from 4:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Room options at Thompson Nashville include:
The prices at Thompson Nashville may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.