Located deep within Mt. Hood National Forest and featuring ski-to-door access, Timberline Lodge is located in Timberline, Oregon. Three restaurants, and free WiFi access can all be found on site.
The rustically inspired rooms here offer original handcrafted furnishings, a TV with cable or satellite channels, ironing facilities, and a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries.
Several dining options are available on site. The seasonal Blue Ox Bar offers pub style cuisine, Ram’s Head Bar specializes in casual dining, and the Cascade Dining Room highlights a fine dining atmosphere. Guests can unwind after dinner with a drink at the bar or relax on the patio in the summer months.
Additional amenities featured here include 24hr concierge service, a USFS tour desk, a fitness center, a business center, and on-site shops. Guests can rent ski equipment at the lodge, and first time skiers can learn the basics at the ski school.
Timberline Lodge is 6.8 mi from Mt. Hood Skibowl, 19 mi from The Courses Golf Course, and 74 mi from Pierce National Wildlife Refuge. Timberline Lodge has a complimentary shuttle service to and from Government Camp, during the winter for overnight guests. The Mt. Hood Express public transit bus runs daily, excluding certain holidays, and stops at Timberline’s Ski Lodge all year.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.7 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
ATM: Need cash? This property has an ATM on site.
- do any of your rooms have a fireplace? looking to book two rooms/4 adults.8 rooms do indeed have fireplacesAnswered on April 9, 2020
- Is property closed in August?Timberline Lodge is open year round!Answered on October 9, 2022
- Is there a coffee maker in the rooms.Only our fireplace rooms have coffee makers in the room. We provide complimentary coffee in the lobby from 6am to 9am for guests.Answered on October 9, 2022
- Is this room pet friendly?Thank you for your patience with our response! Our Triple rooms are not pet friendly unfortunately but our Twin rooms are!Answered on October 3, 2022
- How many people share bathroom & how far from the room is the bathroom?The bathrooms are right outside the rooms or just steps down the hall. There are 5 bathrooms in the hall for 9 bunk rooms to share.Answered on October 9, 2022
- Still looking?
Cascade Dining Room
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Most popular amenities
From 4:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 13 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Timberline Lodge accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Timberline Lodge
Timberline Lodge offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Game room
Room options at Timberline Lodge include:
The prices at Timberline Lodge may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Timberline Lodge has 1 restaurant:
- Cascade Dining Room
Check-in at Timberline Lodge is from 4:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Yes, Timberline Lodge is popular with guests booking family stays.
Timberline Lodge is 2.8 miles from the center of Government Camp.