342 Grant Avenue, Union Square, San Francisco, CA 94108, United States of America –
The hotel opened in 1913 and has long been known for its boho-chic style. Most notably, our guest rooms capture the literary legacy of Jack Kerouac, whose work “On The Road” appears on the wallpaper. In our Mezzanine Gallery and Living Room, you'll find art exhibits featuring the works of emerging and established local artists. Like the area's eclectic art scene, the series touches all points of the visual arts spectrum. Naturally, our guests are invited to meet the artists during public receptions for each show and, of course, if you're moved by a particular work, it's available for purchase through McKinley Art Solutions.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Xanadu Gallery 0.1 miles
- Union Square 0.2 miles
- Lotta's Fountain 0.2 miles
- BART - Montgomery St. Station 0.2 miles
- American Conservatory Theater 0.2 miles
- Wells Fargo History Museum 0.2 miles
- San Francisco Playhouse 0.3 miles
- Cartoon Art Museum 0.3 miles
- Yerba Buena Center For The Arts 0.3 miles
- Geary Theater 0.4 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Coit Tower 0.8 miles
- San Francisco City Hall 1 miles
- Lombard Street 1.1 miles
- AT&T Park 1.1 miles
- Pier 39 1.3 miles
- Ghirardelli Square 1.4 miles
- Alcatraz 2.6 miles
- Golden Gate Bridge 4.2 miles
- Fox Theater Oakland 7.5 miles
- Paramount Theater 7.6 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- EPIC Steak Restaurant 1.1 miles
- Oakland International Airport 11.1 miles
- San Francisco International Airport 12.1 miles
- Mineta San Jose International Airport 39.4 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose Hotel Triton
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 2 languages
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Fitness Center
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
- Bikes Available (free)
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs USD 54 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- ATM On Site
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Daily Housekeeping
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 6 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Hotel Triton accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
The property will be undergoing renovations from Fri, Dec 01, 2017 until Mon, Apr 30, 2018. During this period, guests may experience some noise or light disturbances, and some hotel facilities and services may not be available.