Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
The Dominick Hotel
246 Spring Street, SoHo, New York, NY 10013, United States of America – Excellent location – show map – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.2/10! (score from 628 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Get the celebrity treatment with world-class service at The Dominick Hotel
You're eligible for a Genius discount at The Dominick Hotel! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Featuring a full-service spa and 4 restaurants, this 46-story Manhattan hotel has rooms that offer a personalized mini-bar and floor-to-ceiling windows.
The Dominick Hotel provides relaxing, contemporary rooms with custom-made furniture, a 42-inch flat-screen TV and iPod docking station. An Italian marble bath and a bathroom vanity with TV are included.
A seasonal 7th floor outdoor pool overlooks the city and features a connected bar. A fitness center and business services are also available. Complimentary WiFi is offered to all guests. A premium or platinum WiFi with more bandwidth is also available at a surcharge.
The Washington Square Park is less than 0.6 mi from the The Dominick Hotel. The Film Forum is 1,650 feet away.
This is our guests' favorite part of New York, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.3 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
ATM & Currency Exchange: Need cash? There's an ATM and a currency exchange service at this property.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
4 reasons to choose The Dominick Hotel
- Are there rooms with balconies?Good day, The only rooms with a balcony are in the Penthouse category and must be booked directly with the hotel.Answered on June 1, 2021
- Hello, 1. Do you have adjoining rooms? 2. can you provide two queen beds instead of 1 double?Good day, We are a king bedded hotel. Regards,Answered on July 13, 2021
- What's the difference between the Hudson and skyline room do they both have jacuzziAll of our rooms have deep soaking tubs. Our Hudson view category is floors 9-15 and our Skyline view categories is floors 16-26.Answered on August 17, 2021
- Hi, what is the difference please between Skyline View King received room and SoHi View King room? Are the views different? Thank you very much.Good day, The difference are the floors. Skyline View ranges from 16-26 and SoHi View ranges from 27-41. Regards, The DominickAnswered on January 11, 2022
- Is the pool included in the SoHi View King Room reservation?Good day, Our pool is accessible to all guest on a first come first serve basis.Answered on August 18, 2021
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
From 3:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 6 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Crib by request
Extra bed by request
|$75 per child, per night|
Extra bed by request
|$75 per person, per night|
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The maximum number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the room you choose. Double-check your selected room for the maximum capacity.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 21
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
The Dominick Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note that reservations for 4 rooms or more under the same name are considered group reservations and is subject to a customized cancelation policy. Please contact the property directly after reservation for more details
Please note, guest rooms’ and suites’ layouts and views vary depending upon the location within the hotel floor plan. Images are not representative of all rooms.
The hotel’s destination fee includes:
- $40 credit for BABOR Signature Spa treatments
- Complimentary pressing services (limited to three items per day)
- Daily coffee or tea service at Café Mezz
- Complimentary bottled water on arrival
- Unique seasonal amenities
- Access to the 24-Hour fitness center
- Complimentary shoe shining
- Pool access with lounge chairs and towels (seasonal)
- Digital newspapers
- First-tier high-speed WiFi
- Local and domestic phone calls
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Spa and gym facilities at this property are unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to coronavirus (COVID-19), this property adheres to strict physical distancing measures.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Swimming pool #1: Closed from Mon, Sept 12, 2022 until Fri, May 26, 2023
FAQs about The Dominick Hotel
Check-in at The Dominick Hotel is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
The prices at The Dominick Hotel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
The Dominick Hotel offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Turkish/Steam Bath
- Evening entertainment
- Personal trainer
- Swimming pool
- Happy hour
- Beauty services
- Locker rooms
- Facial treatments
- Waxing services
- Makeup services
- Hair treatments
- Hair coloring
- Body treatments
- Body scrub
- Body wrap
- Light therapy
- Spa facilities
- Steam room
- Spa lounge/Relaxation area
- Foot bath
- Spa/Wellness packages
- Back massage
- Neck massage
- Foot massage
- Couples' massage
- Head massage
- Hand massage
- Full-body massage
- Yoga classes
- Fitness classes
From the nearest airport, you can get to The Dominick Hotel by:
- Car 40min
Yes, there's a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at The Dominick Hotel on this page.
The Dominick Hotel has 2 restaurants:
- Cafe Mezz
- The Mezzanine
Room options at The Dominick Hotel include:
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
The Dominick Hotel is 3.1 miles from the center of New York.